UFC 205 Alvarez vs McGregor Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

I am still patiently waiting for some kids to pop out from theyr basement and drop the " The fight was fixed, how you cant see it??!!!!111111111eleven".

/random McGregor hater.

Fallen.Angel i summon you, give us some laughs.

:D why should I? you are already giving everyone some good laughs out here :D Keep it up ! Man you are GOOD !

Wow. I am a McGregor hater through and through, but no excuses. Great performance. He could have palmed Eddie's head for 24 minutes and then knocked him out and it would have been less embarrassing. Eddie forgot to let the dog out, and it pissed and shit all over his carpet. Multiple times.

Nice, i see you changed your signature now, cool kid.

hey old man, FYI Signature was changed like a month ago ... I got a good pic coming ...

btw, you visit this thread to brag about mcgregor and his '100%' completeness eh? You don't even participate in pick'em

So tell me, does Mcgregor go inside u on a daily basis ? or like 'every week' ?

Is this what the mcgregor dude is bragging on about on press ? saying that he 'does every week' .. is it you that he 'does' on a very alarming basis? :shades:

• Downvote 1

He's a ducker.

What? Dude fights anyone, anytime any place.. blame the UFC and not Conor. He KO'd Aldo in 10 seconds and wanted a second Championship instead of knocking Aldo out again making a mediocre payday against Aldo who has zero personality and not many fans outside out Brazil. Aldo is the one saying he is retiring, not Conor who still has that 145 strap that Aldo says he so badly wants...but he's retiring he says...

Blame the UFC kenlow for allowing this to happen, not The Notorious for wanting to make history that no one has ever done before, get real, stop hating and suck it up for once.

• Downvote 2

What? Dude fights anyone, anytime any place.. blame the UFC and not Conor. He KO'd Aldo in 10 seconds and wanted a second Championship instead of knocking Aldo out again making a mediocre payday against Aldo who has zero personality and not many fans outside out Brazil. Aldo is the one saying he is retiring, not Conor who still has that 145 strap that Aldo says he so badly wants...but he's retiring he says...

Blame the UFC kenlow for allowing this to happen, not The Notorious for wanting to make history that no one has ever done before, get real, stop hating and suck it up for once.

"They see me rolling, they hating."

• Upvote 1

"They see me rolling, they hating."

Where u at @GiankaBonghi ? No answers for your big mouth ? or u still choking on the load of mcgregor ? :D

Nobody is denying his power in striking or his ability.. it takes a lot just to step inside the cage to fight. anyone who has experience in fight sports knows that :)

u don't need to explain that :)

Dude, get a life...either come to this thread and do what everybody else does, pick the fights ... then talk

u just come here to brag about Mcgregor this and mcgregor that ... that's just stupid

the thing is, I don't get a percentage of pay even if I support mcgregor or Alvarez or Lionel Messi in a fight :) I don't know about you .. may be u get something .. who knows

I just love the sport ... not just UFC .. I love the sport, MMA

so, what mcgregor should do next is, as of now he has two belts, defend both of them ( but not against some sloppy un-ranked opponent ..against a real #1 contender ) OR at least attempt to defend the titles.for the sake of the sport ... otherwise it all looks scripted and more like WWE. Anyone with a right mind should get this. While all the other champions are forced / supposed to defend titles, if they are not to be stripped of the belt, mcgregor only can fight anyone he wants, that's ridiculous. Casual fans won't understand this... but people following the sport for decades knows this

I have nothing against mcgregor or u, @gianka ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

McGregor is the won that said "There isn't left to fight" so he started fighting people in higher weight classes (Originally RDA, Diaz, Alvarez) instead of defending his title. Watch he's going to go fight for the title at 170 because there isn't anybody left to beat at 155.

• Downvote 2

Aldo cant beat McGregor, lets be real now.

He dont have enough power to knock or hurt him, he is not strong enough to take him down.

Sooner or later Aldo will be dropped again.

Really the only one that have a legitimate shot at Mcgregor belt is Max Holloway.

McGregor is the won that said "There isn't left to fight" so he started fighting people in higher weight classes (Originally RDA, Diaz, Alvarez) instead of defending his title. Watch he's going to go fight for the title at 170 because there isn't anybody left to beat at 155.

That's not a valid argument. Wait and see who Conor fights instead of making judgements based on who you think he will fight next. Dude is a 2 division World Champ and if Alvarez won that fight you'd have him #2 P4P but Conor won is of course he must have taken the easiest path since he sucks accoridng to kenlow.

I agree Aldo should have been his first defence instead of fighting Alvarez but again don't blame Conor blame the UFC for allowing it. But he has never ducked a fight, ALDO PULLED OUT 3 TIMES. IS CORMIER A DUCK BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT JONES FOR AHWILE?

Stop hating dude, give some credit where it's due and suck up your pride a little

That's not a valid argument. Wait and see who Conor fights instead of making judgements based on who you think he will fight next. Dude is a 2 division World Champ and if Alvarez won that fight you'd have him #2 P4P but Conor won is of course he must have taken the easiest path since he sucks accoridng to kenlow.

I agree Aldo should have been his first defence instead of fighting Alvarez but again don't blame Conor blame the UFC for allowing it. But he has never ducked a fight, ALDO PULLED OUT 3 TIMES. IS CORMIER A DUCK BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT JONES FOR AHWILE?

Stop hating dude, give some credit where it's due and suck up your pride a little

I won't give the cocky bastard any credit and it's a valid arguement because I said it is. Silva was beating people at 205 when he was the 185 champ but did you see Dana giving him 205 Title fights?

• Upvote 2

I won't give the cocky bastard any credit and it's a valid arguement because I said it is. Silva was beating people at 205 when he was the 185 champ but did you see Dana giving him 205 Title fights?

This kind of insecure hating against Conor McGregor is typical of beta-males.

Dont be afraid of his personality dude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Are you all braindead? This fight was fixed and it was more obvious than kimbo vs daddy 5k. The ufc is controlled by illuminati, open your eyes people.

Oh boy oh boy, dude i do believe "illuminati" exists and they are nasty people (this last elections is a clear and final example that they do exists and pull the strings) but McGregor an illuminati boy?? comeon dude you are too extreme now.

Maybe MAYBE there is a slim chance that he is a puppet without knowing it and they constructed a new "diva" around him to make tons of moneys, consume his great persona for theyr purposes...still i believe McGregor deserved everything, he have the skills, he is a natural athlete and he have the will of God himself.

We will see in Diaz vs McGregor III , if Diaz beat him this will be a signal that he is not just another "diva" illuminati puppet.