UFC Fight Night Mousasi vs Hall Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

We doing the bader/ lil nog card too right? Same night.

Yeah, they threw me off, the main event of this card used to be different.

Only the main card right ?

Mousasi
Ray
Volkov
Ishihara

btw, I see some posts have been rated negative ? :o I mean who the fook does that? it isn't like they are offensive or anything ?

Only the main card right ?

Mousasi

Ray

Volkov

Ishihara

btw, I see some posts have been rated negative ? :o I mean who the fook does that? it isn't like they are offensive or anything ?

It's because it's my posts, idiots always be negging my posts. I didn't see the other neg but generally on these threads it's only my posts that get negged.

BTW, this event is locked for anybody else, they're already about to do the co-main event.

Edited by kenlow73

there's something going on with the Irish fighters these days ..some luck.. Lobov is kindda Irish eh? like adopted :D
should have picked him
btw Ishihara wasn't doing anything ..he was like stalled .. he is better than than ... looked awesome in the previous fights ..

there's something going on with the Irish fighters these days ..some luck.. Lobov is kindda Irish eh? like adopted :D

should have picked him

btw Ishihara wasn't doing anything ..he was like stalled .. he is better than than ... looked awesome in the previous fights ..

Don't you ever underestimate KING LOBOV P4P RULER OF WORLDS!

On a serious note, when you're sparring Conor everyday, you have to get better. He has the movement, tries to counter, has some leg kicks since that's what they've trained on for Diaz fight with Conor and Lobov liked it, but, he just isn't as fluid as McGregor. Yet :)

Lobov needs to make sure he stays far away from top 15 in the division, he would get crushed, and this is coming from one of Conor's biggest fans. I was a big believer in Ishihara and Lobov performed well, but I can't see him improving that much more in the nessisary time.

I always wonder what will happen if mcgregor fights a returning GSP next at 170 .. I mean it's no secret that mcgregor will not attempt a title defense.so, a fight versus GSP or something ... how will mcgregor fare in such a fight ?