Releasing A Fighter

Lwinger19

3 things I have see people cut fighters by

1. Learning speed. Test a skill who is useless-- of a coach with 1 on 1 session and if he gets less than useless+ normaly people call it slow.

2. Bad hiddens. In fights you see them Cuts easly, Likes gardening and so apose to Granite or Solid chin or Big Hearth and so. You can see these in the TOTT when fights starts.

3. Confidence. Normaly people have a fight with their projects and if he loses and drops to 0 or close to that morale they cut him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 things I have see people cut fighters by

1. Learning speed. Test a skill who is useless-- of a coach with 1 on 1 session and if he gets less than useless+ normaly people call it slow.

2. Bad hiddens. In fights you see them Cuts easly, Likes gardening and so apose to Granite or Solid chin or Big Hearth and so. You can see these in the TOTT when fights starts.

3. Confidence. Normaly people have a fight with their projects and if he loses and drops to 0 or close to that morale they cut him.

damn i ment to give a + comment .Yep this basically good advice

It's been a long time since I've been on here, just starting up again. What do I look for before releasing a fighter? I noticed one of my fighters said he cut easily.

I never take any notice of "cut easy" unless he actually cuts in fights .Sometimes it pops because his strength is not high enough to pop ko power .One of the best fighter ever in the game pop cuts easy .I would give a few more fights and see if he pops anything else and see how he is before u sack him