Amateur MMA in Ontario - PFC

ColinMMA

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to post this here or not. If not just delete it.

Anyways, I'm a part owner of a real mixed martial arts organization called the Prospect Fighting Championships. The PFC is an amateur league based out of Ontario, Canada that puts on shows to help promote and groom young athletes for the professional ranks in Canada. Our fighters come from many different gyms across Canada and the United States. We currently host around 3-4 shows per year and have been growing significantly over the last year.

We're hosting our biggest card to date this weekend on Sunday, December 4th. We have two titles on the line and a card stacked with many of Canada's best prospects. I'm not sure how many Canadian's are on this site but if you have any interest in watching the card we'll be streaming live online with former UFC star Sam Stout and Reed Duthie commentating.

I know most low-level pro organizations and amateur companies have terrible live streams. However, we take a lot of pride in our events and most people say we have a stream comparable to that of the big companies like WSOF, etc...

If your interested or looking to find out more about it just visit us on facebook in the following link. The live stream starts at 6pm Sunday and costs $20 dollars.

https://www.facebook.com/prospectmma/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...