CFC - Canadian Fighting Championship 309K ID

rjs2442

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1469671905cfc-large.jpg

Canadian Fighting Championships

With CFC 415 in the books and the merge with EVO well underway, some of you may be thinking it's time for CFC to close its doors. Well nothing could be further from the truth, but as we move forward we will no longer be looking to compete for the top of the rankings, no longer looking to increase our PPV Buys, and no more chasing after top ranked fighters!! No it is time to go back to the basics, and start fresh from the bottom up! This idea has been in the works for some time now and with the game closing in on the 309K range for fighters Canadian Fighting Championships is ready to take on the ID Restricted World! Yes you read that correctly, I am here to formally announce that CFC has made the decision to rebuild from scratch, and one day become the game's premier ID Org as we open our doors to the next generation of fighters and hopeful a new wave of great managers!

I will be looking after the recruiting portion of the business while once again I will be teaming up with Stu Mack on this project and Stu will become our Event/Match Making Guru. As we are still roughly 100+ fighters away from hitting the 309K mark this will not get rolling until shortly into the New Year but we felt this notice will give all you managers time to plan out your roster needs in the event you wish

to create fighters for us. We will also remain based in Montreal of course however we will likely look to host events in more than just the one location in the future once we become more established.

Thank You for taking the time to read our announcement and we look forward to working with many of you very soon!

CFC Management

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are still looking for a permanent owner for CFC. Shiv Hysteria is willing to help with the continued growth of the company however our goal is to locate a full time owner willing to take on some of the responsibilities. If you do not have experience I am willing to mentor. I am sure someone out there wants to make sure this storied franchise does not get passed over.

Yup, I'm just helping out temporarily till Louie can find someone willing to do it full time :)

If you're keen on running an org - this is one of the oldest orgs with a great history - and it makes a solid profit every month :)

Well I am losing faith I would be able to find an owner for CFC, after numerous attempts I thought I had found an owner until I just noticed he now owns a different Org. Sadly it appears the storied history of CFC will meet its demise unless someone comes forward at the last minute.

• 1 month later...

Well folks I am here for one last effort. I have been informed that If I am not able to find someone to take over ownership of CFC by weeks end it will be closed. The games first ever fight promotion needs a new owner, whether that's an experienced or an upstart new owner. This is our last chance to save this legendary company. There has to be someone out there. If you are interested please come forward and we can discuss further!