I signed a retired fighter from free agency

DilBoy91

It's not a glitch, a retired fighter is still available to be be picked up as a FA by any manager unless of course they were retired to the Bahamas. Unfortunately this also means you have to unretire him to release him and unretire him to fight him as well which costs VIP days. The reason he is retired and on the FA list is because his manager was deleted and didn't actually release him.

I do think they should be unretired when they get sent to FA due to deletion as well but atm that's what happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's not a glitch, a retired fighter is still available to be be picked up as a FA by any manager unless of course they were retired to the Bahamas. Unfortunately this also means you have to unretire him to release him and unretire him to fight him as well which costs VIP days. The reason he is retired and on the FA list is because his manager was deleted and didn't actually release him.

I do think they should be unretired when they get sent to FA due to deletion as well but atm that's what happens.

Wolf and Aaron's guys are retired to the bahamas but still show up as FAs in the Fighter+ list

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So tell me why none of my retired fighters are on the FA list?

So I again stupidly signed up for a qfc tourny and after waiting nearly a month it finally fill's up.

I see that my opponent retired (probably got tired of waiting) so I assumed this first round would be a NFC so I don't bother setting my sliders.

To my surprised I see the fight actually happened and my fighter lost. I'm not worried about the loss, but should this fight of even happened?

If you think about it this retired fighter could go on to win the tourny, which IMO is BS.

Retired is retired no matter how you look at it. I checked to see if this guy was available in the FA market and he was not.

Hopefully Mike can get over the down voters and get back to fixing this crap that actually matters......Just say'n!