One of the reasons why where is no people in chat

HappyNewYear

Joined the chat and nicely talked to a new guy. Wanted to give him some starting money and some advice but this guy for no reason locks the chat. Why you even complain that there are no people in chat with admins like this? :bigshock:

http://i.imgur.com/xk17tyx.jpg

09:04 +++ Duphus set the channel to mode -m

Only moderator who cares about the chat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Have u ever thought people sdvoid chat because of u

And calling the mods dumb is really going to help u

Well I dont know I just helped a new guy with money and advice. If that is something bad I feel deeply sorry for it.

And I am calling moderators by their actions and sadly what that guy did was dumb. The only moderator who I have really seen in chat helping others and who cares about what going on in chat is Duphus.

• Downvote 5

What you don't see, is the 45 minutes I was helping the noob and gave him money and basic tips, then Joe joined. He also sent over sponsorships to all the noobs fighters. Then Humors joins and you see the rest.

Difference being is we didn't go to the forum to try to get recognition for simply helping someone.

Humors is still banned for life in chat so...... We just at time don't want to deal with him so we just leave him and ignore him.

And Humors quit using other accounts to +1 yourself or I will do what mike don't want and just neg every single post of yours. Why I haven't banned you yet from the forums is beyond me

• Upvote 9