Giving $100,000 to three managers...

MasterLeader

Apart from donating to the LOD fund, I've been a stingy bastard for long enough...

I'm giving three managers who have been a member of the game for up to 6 months $100,000

Criteria - Tell me why you deserve it and what you've learnt since joining, I want to see potential!

Deadline - end of the week (23:59 GMT)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Apart from donating to the LOD fund, I've been a stingy bastard for long enough...

I'm giving three managers who have been a member of the game for up to 6 months $100,000

Criteria - Tell me why you deserve it and what you've learnt since joining, I want to see potential!

Deadline - end of the week (23:59 GMT)

I deserve it more than any other, cracked top 100 in 2 months, i won best mentee-mentor and mentor-mentee , i am awesome and not a political correct beta male pussy like Grant Doofy and his legion of housewifes, i helped a lot of noob managers ,i think i even deserve a bit more than 100,000 $ to be honest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I deserve it more than any other, cracked top 100 in 2 months, i won best mentee-mentor and mentor-mentee , i am awesome and not a political correct beta male pussy like Grant Doofy and his legion of housewifes, i helped a lot of noob managers ,i think i even deserve a bit more than 100,000 $ to be honest.

To be eligible you must've joined the game since 1st JULY 2016

Or give it to someone to make a decent energy product for the island. There is no products on sale for reduce energy right now.

you cant put money into island companies

• Upvote 1

So if I am a beta male pussy, what does that make your best buddy Mamado, who claimed he wouldnt be able to log onto the game due to a cruise ship job leaving over 200 fighters stuck in contracts at his org, when really he just made a new account and played on that? You can throw all the names you want at people who don't agree with you, end of the day you are just a bad troll.

So if I am a beta male pussy, what does that make your best buddy Mamado, who claimed he wouldnt be able to log onto the game due to a cruise ship job leaving over 200 fighters stuck in contracts at his org, when really he just made a new account and played on that? You can throw all the names you want at people who don't agree with you, end of the day you are just a bad troll.

Which account is mamado using now ?

Before I made just bleed , I offered to help run lko and he declined as he didn't need it then a week later he does a runner

Real life come first, i doubt that a guy that spent almost 500 euros on VIP days is going to quit the game just because he got a 1 month ban in the forum.

This is all in your head, because you are just another desperate housewife like the others.

• Downvote 3

Funny how he applied for the Noob Fund and when I replied saying "Good to see you back Mamado" he acknowledged it then. I'll leave you and your beta male mentality going around obsessively complaining about people and calling them housewives cos you got nothing better to do.

Nice thread of you to make Master Leader, hopefully some of the newer managers will jump on the chance.

• Upvote 2

New to the game but have liked it so far. Can't really say I deserve it to much would really like it though going to go full vip here soon as able to afford it. But main thing is there's a learning curve to the game and requires you to actually read up and try out different strategies. I know I have only had 2 fights so far but looking around the game seems like you have to learn to adapt to keep up and can't stay complacement.

• Upvote 1