Starting gym questions and help

MissBeeBuu

Hello, I was just wondering about the rough starting cost of a full gym and running costs?

Also how much it would cost for just one coach with elite in every skills so I could maybe train one or two of my projects in everything till I can afford a full gym? if that's possible?

Thank you!

Danielle Bee.

I do the full elite (12 of them) thing and I would never recommend it to anyone else, it's fairly awful if you do not have infinite amounts of money to burn and you legit gain nothing other than the ability to be relatively lazy with a small roster of fighters, go ahead and do double elite coaches for what you really need them for and singles for everything else and you are going to be fine.

I know O'Brannigans has a gym in London that he wants to offload, Tyson sent me a mail last night asking if I knew anyone who might be interested in it, so that's something to consider.

I do the full elite (12 of them) thing and I would never recommend it to anyone else, it's fairly awful if you do not have infinite amounts of money to burn and you legit gain nothing other than the ability to be relatively lazy with a small roster of fighters, go ahead and do double elite coaches for what you really need them for and singles for everything else and you are going to be fine.

I know O'Brannigans has a gym in London that he wants to offload, Tyson sent me a mail last night asking if I knew anyone who might be interested in it, so that's something to consider.

Geez, how the freak do you manage funding for 12 x 5 x elite coaches?

Whatever works for you i guess....

Geez, how the freak do you manage funding for 12 x 5 x elite coaches?

Whatever works for you i guess....

Honestly, I just keep buying VIP time and selling it, I just wanted to give myself the best possible start and I had invested into 7 16 year olds so the plan was just to have 7 coaches and sit back for the first year but as I got to know people and enjoyed engaging with them I started to want to actually play beyond the QFC spam 25 year old's I had done at the start to "learn the game", that can only carry you so far so I ended up picking up some decent (yet old) FA's when I hit about rank 100 and then I needed more coaches so it got a bit out of hand, the boy's in the chat told me to only go 2 elite etc for what I need but I was already half deep in the pan at that point and I figured... well I love this game now so the worst thing that can come from me been dumb with my money is I end up supporting the game a little more, so I just rolled with it. It's not a life plan I recommend to you or anyone else :P