Looking for a fight.

762x39

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=238391

I am looking for a tough fight for my guy Bernhard Adelhard before EPL starts. He is getting older and I want to test him before he starts declining to see if he is as good as I think he is. He is already signed up for EPL so I will only do 1 fight superfights with him until it starts. Highest bidder gets the fight. He will fight anyone, I have never turned down a fight since I started playing and wont start now. Post your offer on here or just send me a contract. He fought today so will need a week to recover at least before he fights but he is open until EPL. Just to make it fare in case more than one ORG is interested I will not sign a contract until Friday the 7th. Start your bidding and lets see what he can do.

Top pay wins, anybody, anyplace, anytime.

• Upvote 1

You might be looking for org owners to bid, but I guess im offering my fighters to see if you are interested. Details could be worked out with the orgs.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=224724

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=232616

So far you are the only one to step up and fight, I have gotten several long term contracts but I cant do that yet because EPL. Of the 2 you posted I would rather fight Saint Louis, they are closest in rank and size. If you want to do it, have the ORG owner send me an offer. I figured more people would want to fight him and try and steal his hype and popularity before he got to EPL. I will wait until Friday to confirm the fighter some might not have seen this yet, it was just posted yesterday evening.

Syn is interested as well we just need to see how to day's event plays out before we can look at possible options.

Sounds good, that is why I left it open for contracts until Friday so people had time to come up with something. So far I have been contacted above about Saint Louis, but not by the ORG I did send them a message. I have also been contacted by Mentor, but no money talk yet. I am willing to fight anyone so set up whoever you want.

Hope people don't think I am being a pain wanting the highest bidder, I want to challenge Bernhard but at the same time I want to make sure he get fare pay for the risk he is taking in rank if he losses.

• Upvote 1

So far you are the only one to step up and fight, I have gotten several long term contracts but I cant do that yet because EPL. Of the 2 you posted I would rather fight Saint Louis, they are closest in rank and size. If you want to do it, have the ORG owner send me an offer. I figured more people would want to fight him and try and steal his hype and popularity before he got to EPL. I will wait until Friday to confirm the fighter some might not have seen this yet, it was just posted yesterday evening.

I've reached be out to MSLs org owner; I guess it's up to him now.

• Upvote 1

I've reached be out to MSLs org owner; I guess it's up to him now.

Yes we are talking, I would really like to fight your guy. I have gotten more offers than I expected, and the money is the same so far. I thought about doing a poll and see who people think I should fight. But not sure, since I started all this and you were the first to step up I might just go with yours. I cant think of any better way to test Bernhard than by fighting one of your guys. But before I make it official I said I would give everyone till Friday. Hell if it happens soon enough I might be able to get in another before EPL starts if people are still interested in fighting Bernhard.

I am really going to be pissed at myself if I just talked Bernhard into an ass kicking! I just have to know for sure if he has been winning because he is good and not because of the ORG he was in. Aggressive Damage is a good ORG but excluding Burns really don't have the level of fighters some of the ORGS do.

• Upvote 1

You might be looking for org owners to bid, but I guess im offering my fighters to see if you are interested. Details could be worked out with the orgs.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=224724

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=232616

I know I told everyone I would wait for Friday, but the chance to fight MSL was just to much to pass up. Thank you everyone for the offers, now I just hope Bernhard is ready!

• Upvote 1