KO Power, Heavy Hands, Big Right Hand, Etc.

I've seen lots of fighters with KO or Knockout power. I've seen a few with Big Right Hand, and a few with Heavy Hands. Is one more significant than the other? If I had to guess I'd assume it went Heavy Hands>Big Right Hand>KO Power. Any ideas? Has anyone seen these increase or change in time?

It's related to a hidden stat, the same one that is modified if you check "Has Natural KO Power" while creating a fighter. I don't think anyone but Mike knows which one is better than the other. Just guessing though, I'd say it would go Heavy Hands < KO Power < Big Right Hand. Maybe that's just me showing my Hendo love though.

If I had to guess I would say they are all the same..Just a different way to advertise it...trying to make it more exciting then KO power......who really knows though besides mike.

Yeah my guess is also that they're same. One of my guys showed KO power, then on next match Heavy handed and then again on next match KO power.

This guy.

If it says, "Heavy Hands" then ditch him.... think about it, if his hands are heavy, it's harder to keep them up. So he'll get KO'd a lot easier.

"Big Right Hand"... I don't even know... that's just kind of freaky. Who wants to have a big right hand? You'd be stretching the arms of your shirts out.

"Big Right Hand"... I don't even know... that's just kind of freaky. Who wants to have a big right hand? You'd be stretching the arms of your shirts out.

must be related to this guy

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/11/88/hellboy_p1.jpg

must be related to this guy

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/11/88/hellboy_p1.jpg

That should be a perfect roll on KO power, The Right Hand of Doom.

Yeah and it probably has a bad influence on your balance.