What happened to a company for sale?

JakeF

Long story short, one of my mentees bid for a company, nutrition company with an ID 5224, called super suplementos or smth like that, previously owned by Roberto Vieira(102104). Yesterday I think it showed as 1 day left for bidding, and today we were checking it frequently - last check was 3h ago. Now the company disappeared, also from his bidding list, if u follow the company to Roberto Vieira's manager activity, it will forward you to the Oops, this company is not existing anymore page. I find it very weird that we couldnt get a clue what happened to the company. Only wild guess I got is that someone else got it and deleted it already, but the odds are low since we were checking it frequently. Also I don't know at what time are company transferred to the new buyer. Any help with clues is welcome.

• Upvote 1

It's actually very simple. This game is rigged. Allow me to explain:

In 1956, Samuel Shenton, a signwriter by trade, created the International Flat Earth Society as a successor to the Universal Zetetic Society and ran it as "organizing secretary" from his home in Dover, England. Given Shenton's interest in alternative science and technology, the emphasis on religious arguments was less than in the predecessor society.

When satellite images showed Earth as a sphere, Shenton remarked: "It's easy to see how a photograph like that could fool the untrained eye".

In 1969, Shenton persuaded Ellis Hillman, a Polytechnic of East London lecturer, to become president of the Flat Earth Society; but there is little evidence of any activity on his part until after Shenton's death, when he added most of Shenton's library to the archives of the Science Fiction Foundation he helped to establish.

The Flat Earth Society's most recent world model is that humanity lives on a disc, with the North Pole at its center and a 150-foot (45 m) high wall of ice, Antarctica, at the outer edge. The resulting map resembles the symbol of the United Nations, which Johnson used as evidence for his position. In this model, the Sun and Moon are each 32 miles (52 km) in diameter. Shenton died in 1971; Charles K. Johnson, inheriting part of Shenton's library from Shenton's wife, established and became president of the International Flat Earth Research Society of America and Covenant People's Church in California. Under his leadership, over the next three decades, the Flat Earth Society grew from a few members to a reported 3,500. Johnson gave newsletters, flyers, maps, and other publications to anyone who asked for them, and managed all membership applications together with his wife, Marjory. The most famous of these newsletters was Flat Earth News. Johnson paid for these publications through annual member dues costing US$6 to US$10 over the course of his leadership. Johnson's beliefs were based on the Bible, and he saw scientists as pulling a hoax which would replace religion with science.

Flat Earth Society recruited members by speaking against the U.S. government and all its agencies, particularly NASA. Much of the society's literature in its early days focused on interpreting the Bible to mean that the Earth is flat, although they did try to offer scientific explanations and evidence.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Didnt read the whole thing but by the looks of it, it seems the only flat thing around is...ehm... your brain.

You should read more. I know it's hard when you don't know how to, but you're special kind of stupid so maybe after 70 years you'll understand where that company went. In other words, pump up that flat dick you stupid impotent and stop crying over a fucking game, go get a life.

• Downvote 4

Who is crying lol, i just asked what happened to the company, isnt what's this forum for? No one invited you to spread your bullshit as you do everywhere in these forums, pathetic troll. Next time I wanna read crap I will make a thread called "shiftas come speak crap pls". Till that moment comes you can just shut the fuck up and go back to wanking. Explaining stupid stuff about flat earth kinda proves who lacks social life.

• Upvote 2

You should read more. I know it's hard when you don't know how to, but you're special kind of stupid so maybe after 70 years you'll understand where that company went. In other words, pump up that flat dick you stupid impotent and stop crying over a fucking game, go get a life.

Word on the street is that he is a pussy.

It's actually very simple. This game is rigged. Allow me to explain:

In 1956, Samuel Shenton, a signwriter by trade, created the International Flat Earth Society as a successor to the Universal Zetetic Society and ran it as "organizing secretary" from his home in Dover, England. Given Shenton's interest in alternative science and technology, the emphasis on religious arguments was less than in the predecessor society.

When satellite images showed Earth as a sphere, Shenton remarked: "It's easy to see how a photograph like that could fool the untrained eye".

In 1969, Shenton persuaded Ellis Hillman, a Polytechnic of East London lecturer, to become president of the Flat Earth Society; but there is little evidence of any activity on his part until after Shenton's death, when he added most of Shenton's library to the archives of the Science Fiction Foundation he helped to establish.

The Flat Earth Society's most recent world model is that humanity lives on a disc, with the North Pole at its center and a 150-foot (45 m) high wall of ice, Antarctica, at the outer edge. The resulting map resembles the symbol of the United Nations, which Johnson used as evidence for his position. In this model, the Sun and Moon are each 32 miles (52 km) in diameter. Shenton died in 1971; Charles K. Johnson, inheriting part of Shenton's library from Shenton's wife, established and became president of the International Flat Earth Research Society of America and Covenant People's Church in California. Under his leadership, over the next three decades, the Flat Earth Society grew from a few members to a reported 3,500. Johnson gave newsletters, flyers, maps, and other publications to anyone who asked for them, and managed all membership applications together with his wife, Marjory. The most famous of these newsletters was Flat Earth News. Johnson paid for these publications through annual member dues costing US$6 to US$10 over the course of his leadership. Johnson's beliefs were based on the Bible, and he saw scientists as pulling a hoax which would replace religion with science.

Flat Earth Society recruited members by speaking against the U.S. government and all its agencies, particularly NASA. Much of the society's literature in its early days focused on interpreting the Bible to mean that the Earth is flat, although they did try to offer scientific explanations and evidence.

ahhhhh that explains everything. thanks man ur the best

That must be true because it is coming from someone who actually lives on the street.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/ive_lost_the_sweeps_spaceballs.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...