Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Yeah, I got that far, but when I go to review and send the transaction, it says I need to enter a proper County. The only counties listed are for England, Scotland, etc....I live in the United States....when I just pick one at random, it says the info for counties, postal codes, etc. don't match and won't do the transaction. So how do I fix that?

Nevermind...was some kind of glitch. Worked itself out on the second attempt.

can anyone buy me a 3month VIP for 100k?

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=89717

pm me if yes

What can i get for 25k

Hate to break it to you guys but the going rate is around 300 to 375K for the minimum amount of VIP you can purchase (90 days), so unless someone is just being nice your probably not going to get any takers

Hate to break it to you guys but the going rate is around 300 to 375K for the minimum amount of VIP you can purchase (90 days), so unless someone is just being nice your probably not going to get any takers

Ok thanks guess ill have to start earning

I am looking to make about 3.6 million Tycoon bucks, via buying VIP, fighter slots or paying through Paypal exchange. I can do it all in one chunk or in multiple transactions with different people. I have the funds waiting in PayPal so all donations or transactions will be the same day, as I play daily. Please message me if interested, as per usual all manager transfers must be complete before donations are made to MMA Tycoon and all transfer fees are paid for by the buyer.

• Upvote 3

I'd be willing to buy somebody VIP for the going rate,I'm new and my manager needs some cash :)

I've done all I can for now,Thanks for all the offers :)

I am looking to make about 3.6 million Tycoon bucks, via buying VIP, fighter slots or paying through Paypal exchange. I can do it all in one chunk or in multiple transactions with different people. I have the funds waiting in PayPal so all donations or transactions will be the same day, as I play daily. Please message me if interested, as per usual all manager transfers must be complete before donations are made to MMA Tycoon and all transfer fees are paid for by the buyer.

good people

Hi i am Icon73 i am a legit ViP seller (ask some of the veterns of the game never ripped anybody off and i have bought for dozens of people) i will to buy to 3 month ViP or i 6 month or fighter slot of the same amount. looking to get back in the game so if anybody need im selling in about 8 days. my prices maybe be higher then other but i do for a fact give you what you need. i will sell for 350k (a little wiggle room can be given if not afford able, you need some time, or are willing to sign a fighter or two too my new org im opening) but no lower the 300k.

i pm'd Tony and Mike Tycoon had the cash for my VIP in about 20 mins so i can say for sure he is legit. thanks Tony

this guy is LEGIT!!