Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Good evening fellas

I will buy VIP on Sunday or Monday and Im gonna go with the Highest bidder the current bid is 600K for 6 months and I just wanted to let you guys know this

Excuse the OFFTOPIC: Mike Tycoon <<< I am gonna transfer money from a bank to another person and they will get the VIP for me (Yes, im lazy) but I want to know is it the same procedure as getting fighter slots? Or more hazzle?

I am buying game cash in exchange for VIP packages / Fighter slots. I will donate to the game everytime someone uses my services.

Buyer is responsible for all transfer fees and transfer is required before I purchase your VIP package.

Prices are not negotiable but will be a full time arrangement from here on out.

PM me for services.

Fighter Slot = 400k

Purchase 3 months = 350k
Purchase 6 months = 750k
Purchase 1 year membership = 1.5 million
Purchase 2 year membership = 4 million
Purchase 3 year membership = 9 million
Purchase 4 year membership = 13 million

I hope to help those in need keep their VIP's so we stop losing members and in turn help our game grow.

I need VIP time.

And I will pay:

250K for 3 monthes

500K for 6 monthes

I can add extra cash (50-100K) if you really need it. But I ain't gonna serve greedy managers.

Also I can suggest the next thing:

If you are a manager of Laundry service (or you can set it up for a while, e.g. you are a manager of nutrition company or clothing stuff you can create Laundry things for 300 $) and you need some cash. I will buy that laundry things (a lot of) and you will buy me VIP time on that sum.

For example, 1000-1100 laundry things = 3 monthes VIP, 2000-2200 = 6 monthes etc.

Done, thanks to all guys who helped me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am buying game cash in exchange for VIP packages / Fighter slots. I will donate to the game everytime someone uses my services.

Buyer is responsible for all transfer fees and transfer is required before I purchase your VIP package.

Prices are not negotiable but will be a full time arrangement from here on out.

PM me for services.

Fighter Slot = 350k

Purchase 3 months = 350k
Purchase 6 months = 750k
Purchase 1 year membership = 1.5 million
Purchase 2 year membership = 4 million
Purchase 3 year membership = 9 million
Purchase 4 year membership = 13 million

I hope to help those in need keep their VIP's so we stop losing members and in turn help our game grow.

• Downvote 1