Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

I'm selling VIP.

3 months: 300k

6 months: 600k

12 months: 1.2m

PM me in game

I have sold it in the past, i just don't remember who too. I only do it if i get cash first, I'm the one taking the risk :).... Also if you asked me to pay into your paypal :suicide_anim: :knifehead: :lol2:

Thanks nice and easy

• Upvote 1

I'm selling VIP.

3 months: 300k

6 months: 600k

12 months: 1.2m

PM me in game

I have sold it in the past, i just don't remember who too. I only do it if i get cash first, I'm the one taking the risk :).... Also if you asked me to pay into your paypal :suicide_anim: :knifehead: :lol2:

excellent and fast service, excellent seller if you ask me :)

• Upvote 2

Please note: I will NOT buy VIP time for you if I have reason to suspect you are a multi account, as I had today when I told someone the price was $600k, and this person had roughly $15k among his own account and fighters (He has no companies that cash can be in). After telling him the price was $600k, he told me "1 minute" and next thing I know he is offline. While he is offline, $600k magically appears in his account, and next thing you know, he is back online and transferring it. I will be donating said cash to some worthy causes I see, and we can all take solace in that a cheater has not benefited from having multiple accounts in this instance.

To make sure I am fair, I will inform you beforehand if I have a suspicion of you being a multi account, so that way I do not actually refuse to buy VIP for someone who is legit. In any instance of someone sending the cash despite me informing I will not buy the VIP, that cash will go to good causes such as the Noob Fund or any tournaments being held.

Sorry for the extra post, but this is the first time I have had to deal with an issue like this, and quite frankly, I would like for it to be the last.

Thank you.

• Upvote 6

In response to all the message, deeply sorry guys I am tight on money this week. I won't be selling any VIP until NEXT Wednesday. Which would be the first of July. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tfdEE4bn6I

from 1:05 to 2:25 is how bad i need VIP

I'm soooooooooooo desperate please help me get VIP....... I'm not that desperate to pay 500K for 3 months or something like that lol. I'm going to lose my VIP today so if some kind would please sell me some VIP. Please, please, help me please, please please, please, help me please.