Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Just an observation here. Just because you talked to someone days ago about the possibility's for VIP for in game cash does not constitute a binding agreement and you should make sure after coming back multiple days later that both parties agree to the before mentioned talks before logging on and sending them money asking for VIP and logging out before the other party even has a chance to say... uh nope, I found another buyer while you were shopping for a lower price.....

Hopefully Mike will undo the transfer of funds for him:)

Hi. I need 3 months VIP for In Game cash if anyones is willing to buy. PM me in game thanks.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448282109364.gif

Dog The Multi Hunter

That's funny, I click on your Manager Profile link...and I'm brought to Kris Hughes instead...and he is hired at your company

Totally not suspicious at all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dog The Multi Hunter

That's funny, I click on your Manager Profile link...and I'm brought to Kris Hughes instead...and he is hired at your company

Surely you meant http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=107904 Matt Longo?

• Downvote 1

Dog The Multi Hunter

I play the game in my own name, Kris Hughes, my son, Joe also plays (played). I cleared this with Mike a while ago and he was OK with it. I used to buy my sons VIP but as he plays less and less on the game, I now refuse to buy his VIP. You can check all you want, there is virtually no interaction between the accounts. As my son now hardly plays Tycoon, and at one time, practically ran the account, and the company into the ground, I informed Mike I would be winding down his account, and rather than leave org owners in the lurch, I would be releasing fighters as their contracts were up and selling or giving Max Octane to another member. I did post in the forum a while ago asking if anyone would be willing to take over Max Octane and I do have a screenshot of the conversation with Mike saved somewhere but Im sure Mike could dig it out if needed. The account will be down to 4 fighters anytime now and I certainly wont be paying for VIP. Before the VIP time runs out, Max Octane will have a new owner, hopefully and if my son wishes to continue playing the game, he will do so on a basic level. I do not have time to run 2 accounts, I barely have time to run my own. That being said, I will log onto his account with him to make sure fights are accepted so as not to interfere with other players who take the game more seriously than he does.

I play the game in my own name, Kris Hughes, my son, Joe also plays (played). I cleared this with Mike a while ago and he was OK with it. I used to buy my sons VIP but as he plays less and less on the game, I now refuse to buy his VIP. You can check all you want, there is virtually no interaction between the accounts. As my son now hardly plays Tycoon, and at one time, practically ran the account, and the company into the ground, I informed Mike I would be winding down his account, and rather than leave org owners in the lurch, I would be releasing fighters as their contracts were up and selling or giving Max Octane to another member. I did post in the forum a while ago asking if anyone would be willing to take over Max Octane and I do have a screenshot of the conversation with Mike saved somewhere but Im sure Mike could dig it out if needed. The account will be down to 4 fighters anytime now and I certainly wont be paying for VIP. Before the VIP time runs out, Max Octane will have a new owner, hopefully and if my son wishes to continue playing the game, he will do so on a basic level. I do not have time to run 2 accounts, I barely have time to run my own. That being said, I will log onto his account with him to make sure fights are accepted so as not to interfere with other players who take the game more seriously than he does.

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a452/kdmh74/Mike%20message_zpsi91vdoju.png

• Upvote 1

Selling vip for in game cash. Pm me in game

Ryann090 - 111955

ok it looks like i got scammed by this guy

more than hour ago i loaded 1 000 000 (1 year VIP payment) into my jet and sold it via direct sale to him

he insta bought it, withdrew the money and stopped answering my messages, he doesn't selling my jet back to me and there is no VIP time either

and he is online

more than hour ago i loaded 1 000 000 (1 year VIP payment) into my jet and sold it via direct sale to him

he insta bought it, withdrew the money and stopped answering my messages, he doesn't selling my jet back to me and there is no VIP time either

and he is online

Message Mike, with PM's he should be able to sort this out for you

and he is online

update on the situation

after quoted message he answered me and finally bought VIP (arguing how he was busy working - why even start the trade if you busy)

but he didn't return my jet

at first he said it was part of deal, then admitted he misread and it wasn't

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ezte6f.png

right now the jet still in his possession and he didn't put it on sale for me, moreover he repainted it :thumbup:

he was online all this time btw

i bought VIP for tycoon cash many times from various managers and never had a problem like this :sad01_anim: