Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Not sure this guy is legit, still waiting for my vip. Buyer beware. I'll edit my message if the deal goes through. Has anyone else used him before? He claims he has bought vip for 20+ managers.

I thought things seemed shady right off the bat but figured Mike could reverse the deal and ban him if nessesary. I'll give it another day.

I don't think I'm being impatient, ive bought vip several times in the past and it's never taken this long for the deal to go through.

I have used Joe many times he is 100% legit.

28 Dec, 2016 16:47:44

Subject : VIP Purchase

Joe Snitsky (109867) has purchased $10 worth of VIP for you, which has been automatically credited to your account

I have used Joe many times he is 100% legit.

28 Dec, 2016 16:47:44

Subject : VIP Purchase

Joe Snitsky (109867) has purchased $10 worth of VIP for you, which has been automatically credited to your account

Just wanted to say that Joe ended up honoring the deal. It took a week but he came through in the end. Thanks for vouching for him, it made a huge difference for me to be patient and give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to say that Joe ended up honoring the deal. It took a week but he came through in the end. Thanks for vouching for him, it made a huge difference for me to be patient and give him the benefit of the doubt.

i am glad it worked out

a lil bit slow but i new joe would come thru for you.