What happened to Pro Evolution Combat?

I've got a guy signed to the org but his opponent never confirmed the first fight and the card he was supposed to be on only has two fights, the other card coming up for the 16th only has one confirmed fight. I have a 30 day inactivity clause but I'd really like to get out of this Org ASAP if this is how they intend to run things. I messaged the owner but never saw a response. Not sure if he has gone inactive or not. What can I do?

That's weird he is a good guy....wonder if something happen

Yeah, he gave me a good contract and after checking out the org I was really excited to be working with them. It almost looks like he got fucked by the multi account delete-fest that is happening... I mean, 9 fights under his belt and only 53 guys signed doesn't look like mismanagement it looks like he got a no lube railing. I really hope to see this org pull through but one thing is for sure... my opponents manager hasn't logged in since 9/15. Does anyone else feel like we should have a flag inactive option at the top of manager profiles and perhaps a 2 week no log cut off to drop dead weight?

In the age of technology, if you can't log in to check your messages or set your fight sliders at least ONCE in two weeks then maybe you shouldn't be playing a game that relies mainly on communication.

i've got three guys under contract with PEC and the owner was really active before, idk what the deal is. i also have a fight in 2 days against a guy who didnt confirm the fight yet..../shrug

i've got three guys under contract with PEC and the owner was really active before, idk what the deal is. i also have a fight in 2 days against a guy who didnt confirm the fight yet..../shrug

Good to know it's not just me.

I guess we gotta wait it out until inactivity will let us cut the contract. 30 extra days to train I suppose =)

I sent his friend a message in game that owns FCFC in LA....they are buddies and see each other regularly......I will let you guys know as soon as I hear something!

ty mr. WOG sir!

Okay, so there was a card on the 11th that my opponent never confirmed and even though I didn't participate my inactivity restarted anyway. I have already spent 16 days trapped in this contract and I'm not sure what to do now. There's another card in a week with no one booked to fight and I'm wondering if that's going to restart my inactivity too... I really want out of this contract. :(

There has been no communication with the owner because he hasn't logged in for 7 days. Should I just wait this out for another 30 days?

Okay, so there was a card on the 11th that my opponent never confirmed and even though I didn't participate my inactivity restarted anyway. I have already spent 16 days trapped in this contract and I'm not sure what to do now. There's another card in a week with no one booked to fight and I'm wondering if that's going to restart my inactivity too... I really want out of this contract. :(

There has been no communication with the owner because he hasn't logged in for 7 days. Should I just wait this out for another 30 days?

I think the computer does a scan of all companys and if after 15 days of inactivity and no booked event , " i think" you can just leave.

im sure dayton will be back he was really into the game however if he doesnt and you guys are looking for an active org stop by Big Apple Combat . were not the biggest or the best but we are active and i have bin on here everyday for the last 6 months. i hope dayton shows back up and you guys dont need us but if you do we will be here

Owner Dayton Gold sent out a message stating he has closed down PEC!!!!!!

Fighters wanting to much money and it was not fun for him anymore running an org.

I saw :(

I got my wish... but sometimes the way it happens isn't always what you wanted to see. Take care Dayton! I hope your real world life is going well and congrats on a what looks like a good run. with your Org. I appreciate that he made this decision though. It's the most considerate thing he could have done for all of us involved in this org.

He's alright in my book!

hell yea people keep wanting more money than they are worth, so i just ignore them. prolly gonna be screwed in 2 weeks when damn near every1 in my org will be free to roam unless i can get them to stay.