Need a mangager with an open company slot

JHL

Allow me to give you my plan here. I'm looking to start an ID restricted developmental KT org for Dynasty. Alas, I've already used my company slot on the Dynasty Dojo. If you have an open company slot, I would greatly appreciate your help. There will be some sort of reward for this, but I have yet to think of it. Any questions of my legitimacy can be answered by my profile...I'm in this thing for the long haul. Thanks guys!

One potential reward may be entry to the alliance Omertà (if the manager is reputable enough) we were D1, but unfortunately lost a member to account deletion so we're down to 2. Very strong showing for just 2 people and a third is needed. So, if the manager willing to help puts together wins they have an in.

Hey man I'd actually be happy to do this for no reward, I was thinking of getting back in the org business (plus I've actually run a KT org before) and seems like an interesting project - can get VIP whenever (have just been waiting for the right reason). If you're interested shoot me over a message and we can talk further.

Hey man I'd actually be happy to do this for no reward, I was thinking of getting back in the org business (plus I've actually run a KT org before) and seems like an interesting project - can get VIP whenever (have just been waiting for the right reason). If you're interested shoot me over a message and we can talk further.

Amazing man! Check PM.