Dynasty Developmental League (310k)

JHL

The DDL is officially opened for business! This orgs purpose is to help young KT fighters grow and get good, even fights. Eventually, if they prove themselves enough and progress enough, they will move up to Dynasty's main roster. If you have a fighter and are interested, let me know!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully some people will show some interest in this. Maybe if you change the ID to 315 or 320 more people will respond. The last guy I created was 324 something. 310 would be a big edge over new fighters. Just an idea, I will send you someone either way.

We've already signed up a few guys that wouldn't fit in 315/320. Don't worry though, the aim is to create fair matchups so well do our best to get guys together that are equal in both skill and ID when possible

Hopefully some people will show some interest in this. Maybe if you change the ID to 315 or 320 more people will respond. The last guy I created was 324 something. 310 would be a big edge over new fighters. Just an idea, I will send you someone either way.

+1 to this

310k MMA fighters are hard to find in the FA market , 310K KT would be almost impossible.

Look at how fast NJMMA grew by just going 320k , which is what the game needed at the moment.

Island fighters started at 317K and are for the most part either 25 yr olds or young guys that have been training in crappy gyms.

Right now the fighters signed to this new org are mostly 324K.

When you start booking events and start growing the 310K sharks will come get your belts. Then it will be fun for nobody no matter how "fair" you want to make this.

We get it, you want to send fighters to the main org as fast as possible so you are catering to the big org's ID but things just don't work that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most of the 325k guys are some new creations I made to flesh out divisions while we start - idea is to provide extra fight options for the newer creations as well as the 310k guys. Ultimately I imagine the ID restriction will probably move in time as well as the top guys move on to Dynasty

ID restriction will indeed move...don't worry too much about it

Daredevils MMA/KT fully supports all KT orgs and companies. We are primarily an MMA org but wanted to help keep KT relevant when only a few options were available. We will be glad to work with Dynasty K-1 Developmental League to help promote and produce future KT stars.

Totally down to work with you in any way possible man!
  • Upvote 1