Starting A Org

ThadMyster

Hey guys im very new to the game. The funest part of this game looks like running a fighting org plus running 10 fighters or w.e it is doesn't look like its enough to keep me occupied at work lol! I want to buy VIP and start one anyone who doesn't have vip and whats to be apart of it or has vip and doesn't have a org what to join me and help me out? I can pay you with profits from the org or if we become proper partners split it 50/50 with yeah?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been reading up a lot.. Got my self a mentor won my first 4 qfc so im trying to learn. But instead of me getting bored and quitting I thought id try to add some more stuff to do! I come from a game called WEBL (vivi) if you heard of it had a lot of success there writing fight plans so I think I will be able to pick this up fast if I just read up on the material... Could be mistaken tho :)

I have been reading up a lot.. Got my self a mentor won my first 4 qfc so im trying to learn. But instead of me getting bored and quitting I thought id try to add some more stuff to do! I come from a game called WEBL (vivi) if you heard of it had a lot of success there writing fight plans so I think I will be able to pick this up fast if I just read up on the material... Could be mistaken tho :)

Not all the material needed is just easy to find online and much of it is outdated. The best way I'd say is play the game just managing fighters for half a year, to get used how fighter skills and contracts work. If you really want to start in the org business, try to find an experienced owner who needs help
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys im very new to the game. The funest part of this game looks like running a fighting org plus running 10 fighters or w.e it is doesn't look like its enough to keep me occupied at work lol! I want to buy VIP and start one anyone who doesn't have vip and whats to be apart of it or has vip and doesn't have a org what to join me and help me out? I can pay you with profits from the org or if we become proper partners split it 50/50 with yeah?

I made a org a few days after joining.. if it wasnt for me spending my real money... i probably would have gone bankrupt and quit playing. So if your serious about this then be ready to spend a few bucks.. to get money on here and be ready for a good amount of work... from scouting fighters, to responding to managers, setting up events.. it tends to snowball pretty quick.

however i will add running a Org is very fun and you tend to make a good amount of money.. PS we also need more orgs..