KONFLIKT FC - Champagne Sippin' Smack Talkin' Jaw Jackin' Thread...and WRITEUPS

BigTree

I believe that you just start a new thread and then link it to the smack talk link... I forget exactly how to do that since it's been almost 5 years since i ran an org.

That would be how its done. Though if you expect activity from me you will need to send out an email to let us know to click it. I'm far to lazy to search.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Why the Hell are people downvoting me and Ikki?

Cos some people are assholes. They might downvote you just for being right, or they might do it because you slighted them in the past or proved something they said was wrong. Bunch of reasons really, but 90% of the time it's just cos someone decided they wanted to be an asshole for whatever reason.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w26.jpg

Buddy Barnett: I won my title back that I lost. I'm happy to be reunited with it. I couldn't have done without the support of Mr. Takeda, and the people at Colossus Gym. The addition of the bjj coach Mr. Kurt Wagner has been so valuable and helps me get better every time I have a session with him. I owe the submission victory to him. We trained a lot on Mr. Lester getting out of the triangle and me using that moment to sink in the armbar. And it worked just like Mr. Wagner trained me to do. To all my fans I'm glad I was able to bring this belt back home for you guys and hope you enjoyed the fight even though it was so fast.

Buddy Barnett: I would love to run it back and have the chance to avenge my only loss in my career so far and I'm sure we will meet again one way or another Mr. Frye. If I win our next one even though I was the heavy favorite and lost doesn't prove it was a fluke. You are a very talented fighter Mr. Frye. And that would be a small sample size. I didn't bring my A game that night and seemed like everything I did was off and you were on your game that night. But that victory was your's. I already have a ticket to see your next match.

• Downvote 1

Buddy Barnett: I would love to run it back and have the chance to avenge my only loss in my career so far and I'm sure we will meet again one way or another Mr. Frye. If I win our next one even though I was the heavy favorite and lost doesn't prove it was a fluke. You are a very talented fighter Mr. Frye. And that would be a small sample size. I didn't bring my A game that night and seemed like everything I did was off and you were on your game that night. But that victory was your's. I already have a ticket to see your next match.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w14.jpg

Issac Frye: This right here is pure class. That's one of many reasons I respect the former and once again, champion. Pure class, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Issac Frye: Thanks for the kind words, Buddy. I would, of course, accept another fight with you. but it remains to be seen if the management thinks me ready to fight for the title again. I know that, aside from Mr. Lester, that I am the highest ranked fighter, so I guess we take a wait and see stance. Congrats again on your win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w17.jpg

Adel "Brutal" Sadeq

I am a former Champ of 170lbs with a record of 8 wins 1 loss. I asked for a rematch of my title shot, the org. owner accepted but my opponent declined the fight. And his reason was, i just won against him. I only lost to him and he has never fight after he won against me. i fought and won a fight after my loss, what do you guys think. Do i deserve a rematch, you all should know that i didn't ask for a rematch untill i won my last fight. I only lose once and won a fight after my loss, welterweight stop running and hiding from me.

Adel "Brutal" Sadeq

I am a former Champ of 170lbs with a record of 8 wins 1 loss. I asked for a rematch of my title shot, the org. owner accepted but my opponent declined the fight. And his reason was, i just won against him. I only lost to him and he has never fight after he won against me. i fought and won a fight after my loss, what do you guys think. Do i deserve a rematch, you all should know that i didn't ask for a rematch untill i won my last fight. I only lose once and won a fight after my loss, welterweight stop running and hiding from me.

I think it's not up for me to decide. But a few things could go in to rather you are deserving. What does the rest of the top of the division look like? Are there other guys who are deserving of a shot as well? How long aka how many times did you defend the belt successfully? So i could see where if other guys are deserving as well and a champion not wanting to do what would seem like an immediate rematch. With that said though a champion should not be declining fights. Instead accept and request to face one of the deserving guys after you beat the guy you just beat.

I think it's not up for me to decide. But a few things could go in to rather you are deserving. What does the rest of the top of the division look like? Are there other guys who are deserving of a shot as well? How long aka how many times did you defend the belt successfully? So i could see where if other guys are deserving as well and a champion not wanting to do what would seem like an immediate rematch. With that said though a champion should not be declining fights. Instead accept and request to face one of the deserving guys after you beat the guy you just beat.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w17.jpg

Adel "Brutal" Sadeq

I accept your opinion and i would like other fighters to have their title shot. Bro but can it be me vs a fighter who wants to get a title shot, and whoever wins gets the title shot fight. Do you think this is fair, for me i would have fought 2 fights after my loss and before my title rematch?

Like i said imo i would have accepted it and then called out on here a few names that i thought were deserving of the shot. For instance same thing i did with buddy barnett on his defense against Frye which war and i were both talking in our alliance chat and neither of us agreed that he deserved the shot over a handful of other guys and that he wasn't ready for barnett anyways but you don't pass up a shot and you don't decline them. Now we know what happened in that fight and much to both of our surprise Barnett got dominated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Buddy Barnett: Thanks. I just don't see much room for anyone else right now. Everyone close except for you had just lost. So unless Welter Weight wants to try his luck at 2 weight classes i don't really see another feasible option.

I have always been against this mentality. I’m my humble opinion champions should always fight and keep the divisions moving. So what if you fight someone that recently lost? As long as the opponent is not a can and has a chance to beat the champ the fight should be made.

One of the biggest issues I had with a few members of your alliance is that you guys would win a belt and then come up with all these conditions in order to defend said belt. All the while trying to get as much time between fights so your young projects could increase the skill gap against the aging 25 year old contenders. We all know that 25 year old contenders are not very good past 27-28 and I always found it was a cheap way to get an edge for your projects.

Just my 2 cents.

• Downvote 1

Adel "Brutal" Santos

Thanks bro, i didn't know that a fighter gets sloppy at the age of 27-28. That was like a wake-up call for me, your ideas are great and means i should have as many fights as i can and train the important attributes before that age.

I have always been against this mentality. I’m my humble opinion champions should always fight and keep the divisions moving. So what if you fight someone that recently lost? As long as the opponent is not a can and has a chance to beat the champ the fight should be made.

One of the biggest issues I had with a few members of your alliance is that you guys would win a belt and then come up with all these conditions in order to defend said belt. All the while trying to get as much time between fights so your young projects could increase the skill gap against the aging 25 year old contenders. We all know that 25 year old contenders are not very good past 27-28 and I always found it was a cheap way to get an edge for your projects.

Just my 2 cents.

Your 2 cents are just plain wrong. I dare anyone to show me where i have declined a fight with a champion? And yes if you are coming off a loss you don't deserve a title shot. That's not keeping the division moving that rewarding someone for losing. Heck even when Brock Lesnar got his undeserved title shot against Randy Couture he wasn't coming off a loss at least. He lost to Frank Mir and then beat Herring. Now my feelings aside of Brock props to the guy for making the most of his opportunity as he won the belt. But still didn't deserve the shot. But at least he was coming off a win which was the only thing that made most of us able to stomach it. There is only one fighter that i can think of that got a shot after a loss that wasn't giving a long time champ a chance back at his belt and that is Nick Diaz. Which sickened me but i was pretty much alone in that one as the Diaz brothers are so popular just like McGregor who are all pretty much jerks.

Now let's not split hairs your reason behind posting. You have been stalking myself and a few of us Evil Empire negging our posts you see for a few weeks now. And before you try and deny it I've already asked the mod Petro to check who and Camara it was you. Which is fine if you don't like us. Like i don't like you. And I've never denied that. I've even told you that but I've also kept things respectful and above board. And I don't like you because we haven't got a long from day one isn't the reason. It's simply you are a bit of a jerk. There is a lot of things I'll let go, but throwing shade at my Alliance who has done nothing but try and help new players and play the game fairly because you don't like a few of us for whatever reason draws the line.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just my 2 cents.

I have never seen any of my alliance mates dodge a fight as champion or otherwise. the only issue you and I ever had was when you gave the title shot that I earned to some undeserving fighter coming off of a loss. A fighter I went on to beat the shit out of. While it's true that I would be better served to train my projects up, I have not taken extra time to do so as I have fought every three weeks regardless of other factors unless the org owners themselves neglected to give me a fight. I was not then, nor am I now, bitching about not giving me fights. The only time I ever asked for more time was when, after a grueling fight that left my fighter completely knackered, someone from your org offered me a fight on 13 days notice, which would have meant that I had, at best, like 6 days to train. I said I would fight the fighter offered, but on a more reasonable time table. Humble accepted that explanation and I believe rescheduled the same fight, IIRC.

I had even given you props for seemingly truly turning over a new leaf after your public apology concerning your rude behavior. You had seemed to legitimately have made a change for the positive. Now I find out that you are trying to destroy my good reputation by downvoting everything I post, and making up bullshit and lies about me and my alliance. Let's just bury the hatchet right here. Let bygones be bygones and not continue to make attacks against me and my alliance mates. I'm sure that, even though I have never made any attacks against you, that Ikki and the others can be expected to simply avoid or ignore you like they mostly already have. But suffice to say, that I have no plans to follow you around and attempt to besmirch your reputation, nor make false claims or attacks against you. So what do you say we just let it drop?

Adel "Brutal" Santos

Thanks bro, i didn't know that a fighter gets sloppy at the age of 27-28. That was like a wake-up call for me, your ideas are great and means i should have as many fights as i can and train the important attributes before that age.

Don't mis-read what Camara is saying in his post. What he means is that fighters that start out as 25 year olds will invariably be passed up by 18 year old project fighters that have received proper training. Learning speed slows as your fighters get older and even a fast learner 25 year old will not be able to keep ahead of the younger fighters. Therefore by the time the 25 year old fighter reaches the age of 27-28 they are likely well behind the project fighters. The project fighters that reach age 27-28 are by no means past their prime or "getting sloppy". Quite the opposite in fact. They are reaching their prime and should be beasts who are facing the top prospects in the world.

Anyone who has played this game for a while knows that 25 year olds are really only any good for starting out with a few points so you can start fighting straight away, but don't expect to have them becoming champions unless they are in a brand new org with mostly project fighters. Early on they will have the advantage in skill points and with good sliders can rule the roost for a while, but the 18 year old projects will eventually have more skill points and you will see those, now, 27 year olds getting their asses kicked by 20-21 year olds.

Your 2 cents are just plain wrong. I dare anyone to show me where i have declined a fight with a champion? And yes if you are coming off a loss you don't deserve a title shot. That's not keeping the division moving that rewarding someone for losing. Heck even when Brock Lesnar got his undeserved title shot against Randy Couture he wasn't coming off a loss at least. He lost to Frank Mir and then beat Herring. Now my feelings aside of Brock props to the guy for making the most of his opportunity as he won the belt. But still didn't deserve the shot. But at least he was coming off a win which was the only thing that made most of us able to stomach it. There is only one fighter that i can think of that got a shot after a loss that wasn't giving a long time champ a chance back at his belt and that is Nick Diaz. Which sickened me but i was pretty much alone in that one as the Diaz brothers are so popular just like McGregor who are all pretty much jerks.

Now let's not split hairs your reason behind posting. You have been stalking myself and a few of us Evil Empire negging our posts you see for a few weeks now. And before you try and deny it I've already asked the mod Petro to check who and Camara it was you. Which is fine if you don't like us. Like i don't like you. And I've never denied that. I've even told you that but I've also kept things respectful and above board. And I don't like you because we haven't got a long from day one isn't the reason. It's simply you are a bit of a jerk. There is a lot of things I'll let go, but throwing shade at my Alliance who has done nothing but try and help new players and play the game fairly because you don't like a few of us for whatever reason draws the line.

I wasn’t talking about you. You didn’t even last 3 months and sacked your fighter after a few loses breaking your contract.

Before that you made everyone s life hell because you wanted to win titles on 3 divisions with a lighter fighter that refused to go on weight gain.

I never said your alliance members declined fights as champs. You guys don’t even get to the fight offers because the moment you guys win a belt you start stalling to get extra training and put yourselves ahead of the aging 26-27 year old fighters. This is fact and slows down everything.

Brunno your champion at RISE barely defended his title (he was losing 3-1 rounds going into the 5th) and after 2 title defenses you already had a list of demands for the organization. 1- you didn’t want to fight the guy that was kicking your butt before the miracle win 2- you wanted extra time to train 3- you wanted your champ to fight next in Sydney (your org) and only defend 60 days later.

You never declined a fight but you were definitely strong arming the org.

Now i’ll Stop derailing this thread because I actually like Kornflikt :)

• Downvote 1

Adel "Brutal" Santos

Just train physicals , 25 year olds are for Island , new managers that want to practice and special tourneys.

Roll 18 year old projects and develop them. If you don’t care about hype fight them often.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wasnt talking about you. You didnt even last 3 months and sacked your fighter after a few loses breaking your contract.

Before that you made everyone s life hell because you wanted to win titles on 3 divisions with a lighter fighter that refused to go on weight gain.

I never said your alliance members declined fights as champs. You guys dont even get to the fight offers because the moment you guys win a belt you start stalling to get extra training and put yourselves ahead of the aging 26-27 year old fighters. This is fact and slows down everything.

Brunno your champion at RISE barely defended his title (he was losing 3-1 rounds going into the 5th) and after 2 title defenses you already had a list of demands for the organization. 1- you didnt want to fight the guy that was kicking your butt before the miracle win 2- you wanted extra time to train 3- you wanted your champ to fight next in Sydney (your org) and only defend 60 days later.

Now ill Stop derailing this thread because I actually like Kornflikt :)

Breaking what contract? What contract did I break? I was signing 1 fight deals at $1 and refused to sign again because i was sacking him.

P.S. and that was $1 across the board i was fighting for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wasn’t talking about you. You didn’t even last 3 months and sacked your fighter after a few loses breaking your contract.

I never said your alliance members declined fights as champs. You guys don’t even get to the fight offers because the moment you guys win a belt you start stalling to get extra training and put yourselves ahead of the aging 26-27 year old fighters. This is fact and slows down everything.

Brunno your champion at RISE barely defended his title (he was losing 3-1 rounds going into the 5th) and after 2 title defenses you already had a list of demands for the organization. 1- you didn’t want to fight the guy that was kicking your butt before the miracle win 2- you wanted extra time to train 3- you wanted your champ to fight next in Sydney (your org) and only defend 60 days later.

Now i’ll Stop derailing this thread because I actually like Kornflikt :)

Again, you are just wrong. I have defended the title twice now and everyone at the top of the division was someone I had already KO'd losing rounds matters for shit when you KO your opponent. Anderson Silva was well on his way to losing his title to Chael Sonnen when he landed that Triangle... who cares. The winner was still Anderson Silva. I NEVER declined a fight, I just said I wanted one extra week to train because one week was going to be needed for rest. The Super-fight thing never happened because the guy that Boble wanted me to fight ended up losing, and I was never sent another fight offer. I never said shit about needing 60 days to defend said title. I already defended it twice in that amount of time. I had sent a message to humble which he never replied to, wanting to discuss the options. I did ask for an extra week, but I hardly think that is game breaking. I had said that this would give your guys the opportunity to sort out a contender with an actual win for their last fight and not have me fight the same two guys over and over again. But you come in here and twist the truth or make false accusations and flat out lies... you and I both know that none of these things are true

• Downvote 1