Well, this sure seems legit...

Timqwe

Yeah, but the fighters in your org will have a great experience.

The 330K Summer Games will happen

And did I just try and turn King trying to talk me into doing the 330k summer games into a recruiting chance on him? Yes, yes I did. We shall see if it works. MMWMWWWAHAHAHAHAHAH gah guh ack. Sorry i got a little choked up on the laugh.

I think ill start a 330 org.....

Then I think I'll create a couple of multi accounts, sign all fighters to your org and have you banned for it.. or at least it should give us a good witchhunt ;)

On a more serious note, I think it's good of Timqwe to point things like this out. There is definitely some shady business going on in this game, but at least on my part I don't know enough to tell who is doing what.

Well having another account just to run you an private gym is a good way to actually have another account and improve a lot in this game.

I don't have a problem with multis that pay for VIP. Yeah, they get an advantage and it opens opportunities for some shady shit, but at least they are paying real money for those advantages.

My beef is with freeloading shits who get to have multiple free accounts, just because they have access to a VPN.

Also, just to be clear, I'm not pointing any fingers, and don't even care whose multis those are.

• Upvote 1

I'm not down with this because chances are since I have a fighter in two of them I have a guy thrown in there and then have to beat someone up on my own roster. I'm way to competitive to not try and thrash and even beat my own org. So yeah so against that.

I mean, your guy would have to be top of his division to represent an org surely?

I could but I don't like declining a fight.

Wouldn't be declining a fight, would be declining a tournament :D Could even make it a rule that org owners are exempt from entering fighters to ensure fair fighting

I'll even sponsor the bitch

I'd definitely sponsor it also, if it needs Previews or whatever

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I mean, your guy would have to be top of his division to represent an org surely?

Wouldn't be declining a fight, would be declining a tournament :D Could even make it a rule that org owners are exempt from entering fighters to ensure fair fighting

I'd definitely sponsor it also, if it needs Previews or whatever

Well same as anyone I'm sure you don't put work in cultivating fighters, and setting the sliders because you plan on losing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain me though, when Arlen contacted me to do laundry after I posted on the forum, this dude gave it to me: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=123069

A dude that entered the game 3 days before I received the money, has only fought in Arlens org, and has no money to his or his original fighters name. A dude that runs a laundry company, of which the bio states to contact Arlen for it, even though Arlen is not staff at that company

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Can someone explain me though, when Arlen contacted me to do laundry after I posted on the forum, this dude gave it to me: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=123069

A dude that entered the game 3 days before I received the money, has only fought in Arlens org, and has no money to his or his original fighters name. A dude that runs a laundry company, of which the bio states to contact Arlen for it, even though Arlen is not staff at that company

Vixen is a friend of mine. It isn't a laundry company, she sells other clothes too. I fronted the cash for her to start the clothing store. I was staff until I started a private gym with another friend. She's new and travels a lot, wI as simply helping her out. Fuck off already.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2