Looking for a Partner

Hello there, most of you don't know me but I've been playing this game for about 6 months. I've been enjoying my time here a lot. However now I find myself in need of some help.

You see, about a month in I was contacted by a user who is now inactive. Him and I set up a partnership revolving around his clothing store and my private gym. He would help with the funding for development and in return our fighters would train there. It was working great until he lost VIP, lost his store, and went inactive. Now my gym faces inevitable peril as I don't earn enough money on my own to fund (let alone develop) the gym into its future. Thus, I'm looking for a Partner who could take up his part of the deal. Your fighters can come and get private training at my gym which, in the future, I have high hopes of developing into an all-elite gym. I'm tight on time at the moment so I can't give a link but my account name is Vincent Valenzio and the gym is called Fit-out.

I look forward to meeting my new partner. Thank you for reading and have a great Day.