Vendor issue

senjinone

Hey!

I have a nutrition company and want to end a partnership with a gym.

My problem is that the guy that has the gym are ignoring me. i canelled the deal we had but the guy is keeping my products in stock. This prevents me from signing a new gym in its place...

What can i do?

// Crissy

I think it s not fair to ask the gym owner to just dump the products if the gym is active in anyway, you have to wait till they are finished. gyms outnumber the nutrition companies by a crazy number it s very difficult for gyms to find a nutrition partner to fill up the vending machine. I guess vending machine does n't generate much of an income for the nutrition company anyways, does it?

• Upvote 1

No, vending does not generate much income, for the most part. Per the Wiki :

• Fighters pay $10 per purchase. This purchase lasts 1 training session, equivalent to consuming 1 can of energy drink.
  • $6 goes to the gym, $4 goes to the nutrition company.

You also have to hope that the fighters tick the 'vending' option in training.

I totally understand the frustration over this, when good nutrition companies that have invested millions are not selling enough, can't go up more than $300 per product and have to wait 2 weeks for a product to finish up and well if you want to do laundry to make up for it there s a monthly cap.

When it comes to nutrition we look at the price and then buy as little as possible which last at least 14 days but then we spend 100k on a banana-like avatar, there are millions getting around the game and yet if you own a nutrition you have to struggle. Don't get me started on Clothing companies coz they are a total joke.

Some of the game rules are dated back to 2009 when money was scarce and some other stuff were different, it s about time to change them a bit or some things will start to lose sense I guess.

I think it s not fair to ask the gym owner to just dump the products if the gym is active in anyway, you have to wait till they are finished. gyms outnumber the nutrition companies by a crazy number it s very difficult for gyms to find a nutrition partner to fill up the vending machine. I guess vending machine does n't generate much of an income for the nutrition company anyways, does it?

I have offered to compensate the gym owner for the products in stock, with some extra cash added.

Nope, its not a lot of money, but thats to the reason behind it.

And now i got a respns from the person im question, so it might get sorted.

// Crissy

I totally understand the frustration over this, when good nutrition companies that have invested millions are not selling enough, can't go up more than $300 per product and have to wait 2 weeks for a product to finish up and well if you want to do laundry to make up for it there s a monthly cap.

When it comes to nutrition we look at the price and then buy as little as possible which last at least 14 days but then we spend 100k on a banana-like avatar, there are millions getting around the game and yet if you own a nutrition you have to struggle. Don't get me started on Clothing companies coz they are a total joke.

Some of the game rules are dated back to 2009 when money was scarce and some other stuff were different, it s about time to change them a bit or some things will start to lose sense I guess.

My real income is from merchendise of my deal with a fight org. Vendor deals is alomost nothing and normal sales are quite low also.