Need Help deciding

This is the only game i've ever played where everyone's VIP this and VIP that and not everybody wants to go VIP. Some just prefer to play this game casually...

Sorry if you are bothered by us trying to answer a question that is being asked by a new member as well as helping promote an increased revenue stream for MMATycoon which will benefit all users, both paying ones and complaining leeches like yourself.

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040628/040628_leeches_hmed.hmedium.jpg

This is the only game i've ever played where everyone's VIP this and VIP that and not everybody wants to go VIP. Some just prefer to play this game casually...

FFS, the OP asked if he should go VIP!!! What are we supposed to say? "Oh, no, you really don't want to go VIP." Of course we will recommend that he gets VIP.

Did you even read the first post?

VIP is good for casual players, too. The assistant and the scout tool just lay stuff out for you. Otherwise, to notice things like training pops you'd have to really pay attention. I guess it depends how casual you are about it, but some of VIP stuff makes info you might want at-a-glance instead of switching between pages and stuff.

See what i mean about every last person in this game literally forcing you to get VIP?

I strongly advise anyone who enjoys the game to go VIP. There are so many little perks but the Assistant feature is worth the VIP price by itself.

Where did I say that he should go VIP or I will kill him? I told him that if he enjoys the game, its in his best interest to go VIP for so many little perks.

See what i mean about every last person in this game literally forcing you to get VIP?

Nobodies forcing anyone! It's not like we say "Yeah, if you don't get VIP, we'll get Mike to delete your account!" He asked if he should go VIP and we are advising him to do so. And then you come in, ignoring everything we say and, obviously, feeling pressured to get VIP. And if it's really so, then get the f**k out of this thread!

Hell, it's not like we go into a thread about what kind of music people like and say "You know, that music would sound better if you had VIP. Come on! Come on!". We're keeping it to this thread which is specifically about getting VIP.