MY GUYS OVERWEIGHT

I need help and would like to know what the basis of getting someone on weight. can i do cardio at the gym are there specific workouts that are better for cutting weight or is it just by supplements

Well, I guess you speak about that fighter:

Tank "The Force" Ritchie (333590)

and you have 1 week to the fight.

First of all, rest, till he has 100% energy, his conditioning must be super low, he only cuts 3 pounds, to make weight I suggest by a weight loss supplement first and use it.

Then once at 100% do 1 cardio session a day, and one "no training" session, until back at 100% energy, then you can start 2 cardio sessions in a row followed by a "no training" session. But first of all, let him rest, training is useless, if your energy is not 100%

• Upvote 1

This fighter was 186lbs two weeks ago. Better get ur facts straight instead of fooling people with wrong info. I think weight change is about 0.33 lb per session.

i didnt know the exact weight ,my bad

my intention wasnt to lie :notworthy:

btw from this fight i was using that product

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=914743

202 lbs

it was longer than 7 days :(

Even from Abysmal Conditioning I usually can train all but two sessions (the two other sessions a rest sessions) per week in Cardio. I also take a 160Q Stamina Boost supplement to help get the maximum gains. In about 28 sessions (one 14 day supply) I go from Abysmal to Wonderful or Wonderful ++. Then I switch to Strength which I start at Useless-- and train it for 28 straight sessions while taking a 160Q Muscle Bulk supplement. This will take you to about Wonderful at the end of the 28 sessions. It should take just over one month of training to get your Strength and Conditioning to the minimum I fight at (Wonderful). This will hide all but the best Hiddens so there are different schools of thought on this, but something that no one will argue with is that you need to get your Strength and Conditioning up to very decent levels before fighting. It takes time but will be worth it in the end. Also, possibly the best advice that can be given in this game:

WATCH YOUR ENERGY LEVELS! Never train below 90% energy. You get roughly 5% energy back per rest session (I think it is somewhat faster when you are really low on energy, but 5% is a good rule of thumb). When you see that your fighter is at 90-91% energy, set that training session to no training. DO NOT SET FOR NO TRAINING ON THE FIGHTER PROFILE PAGE!!!. That will take your fighter out of training altogether and you cannot change that again for a week. Instead, go to the gym page and scroll down until you find your fighter's schedule for the week and set the session to "no training" for when you are needing to rest. After a while you will be able to fairly accurately predict when you will need rest sessions at the beginning of the week, but that comes with time and experience.

Last but not least. Go get yourself a mentor. They can help you with this and all sorts of other questions in this game. It is very important to get help because this game has a huge learning curve.