JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

Yoy are going to lose

Thay Budo you are not yet champ, i think you will lose. I like to see the pride fighters loosing fights. If you win you will face bobby or shoemaker both hungry predators and you are their prey. Thay Budo you got bait...... You will never be a champ

You guys can keep talking all ye want, but the real fight to look for is on July 14th, when Shoemaker takes on Budo to crown JAG's first Heavyweight champion. Two undefeated fighters enter, one leaves an L, the other with the title.

Each fighter has a punch to watch for, and each fighter are both known as 1st round finishers. Expect this match to be quick and exciting. Will Budo slip his opponent the pill, or will Jordon take the air out of Budo's streak?

15286846848534.png

Thay "Slipping Pill" Budo

"Where are you all now ? Okay at least he didn't slept in the first minute but the result is the same didn't even pass the first round, night, night. #AndNew"

15286846848534.png

Thay "Slipping Pill" Budo

"Where are you all now ? Okay at least he didn't slept in the first minute but the result is the same didn't even pass the first round, night, night. #AndNew"

im coming for you pill slipping Budo. enjoy your 10 minutes on my Throne. Cuz once im done my fight this weekend im calling you out and im taking MY belt and my rightfull place on top of the 205. be ready cuz IM "Gunna Win" -Gunna Win (336192)

im coming for you pill slipping Budo. enjoy your 10 minutes on my Throne. Cuz once im done my fight this weekend im calling you out and im taking MY belt and my rightfull place on top of the 205. be ready cuz IM "Gunna Win" -Gunna Win (336192)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15286846848534.png

Thay "Slipplin Pill" Budo

"Hahahaha I'm right here baby"

Congratulations Thay Budo, but remember you ain't gonna last long with that belt. We all know IM Gunna Win 336192 will woop your a$ and take that belt then laugh in front of your ugly face. IM Gunna Win do me a favour and put this guy in 19days injury plus 10days cut, make him not even train for a long time. Thay Budo congrats but you aint a champ.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15286846848534.png

Thay "Slipplin Pill" Budo

"Hahahaha I'm right here baby"

"Lets get it on then pill slippin. time for me to take what belongs to me. That belt is mine. Have fun while you can cuz when im done with you, you wont be doing anything for awhile. that is if your still the champ after your title defense. if not im just Gunna Win against him to hahaha" Gunna Win (336192)

• Upvote 1

i was too shy to ask but know i have to spit the words out for you guys. How is it done, you put the image of a fighter and write something down to his image in forum. How is it done? guys like THAY and other few fellows does this, would you guys tell me how its done.

When you post there is a little picture symbol with a tree on. Click it and copy the link to your fighter picture into the box that pops up. You can get the url by right clicking your fighters picture and "Copy Image Location".

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w27.jpg

Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagoduv (334104)

i am going to destroy you Ethan Wright, i will almost make you my wife in that cage. I will destroy your spirit and end your career, you did the big mistake accepting the offer. 2days to go and your career ends.

• Upvote 1

When you post there is a little picture symbol with a tree on. Click it and copy the link to your fighter picture into the box that pops up. You can get the url by right clicking your fighters picture and "Copy Image Location".

thanks brother it worked and you gave me right and smooth instruction. It was easy to follow, i salut you bro.