another using avatars without perm.

Skenoj

It happens from time to time. Have you contacted the other guy to see what went down there? Maybe he DID purchase it from the guy who won, or maybe he is being a dick and stealing it. There are ways to make him give up the avatar if he is using it illegally.

Tbh - Even if there ain't any stated rules on avatars, a guy shouldn't be allowed to sell an avatar they bought without the permission of the avatar maker.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Tbh - Even if there ain't any stated rules on avatars, a guy shouldn't be allowed to sell an avatar they bought without the permission of the avatar maker.

Perhaps. Point I was trying to make is that if the OP contact the guy who currently is using the avatar you can often get them to understand that it is frowned upon and force them to take it down.

• Upvote 1

So i sold the avatar i thin over one month and the guy won the auctin and sub it and now i saw the same avatar sub. by Corey Mcgraugh (123019)

James Isaac Abraham (100579) This guy won the avatar

At this point i will stop doing avatars

Wow. That guy did use it. I once used it in a tourney guy but cut him loose (tourney's dead btw). Anyway, he stole it. It was meant for Cyrus Norman around a month ago. Sad. There goes my ___ thousand for free.

• Upvote 2

Wow. That guy did use it. I once used it in a tourney guy but cut him loose (tourney's dead btw). Anyway, he stole it. It was meant for Cyrus Norman around a month ago. Sad. There goes my ___ thousand for free.

i know mate,thats sucks

this is the conv. with that person

acabe5ffebb82afda016bc4f91223561.png