Gladius 335k+

MrWonder

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Monsieur Camara: At this point we will give Gladius 335k exactly 24 hours from the time of this post to strip that fake interim title from The Leprechaun Richie Miles and put it around my client's waist.

There is no need for drama. They can contact Mike, the pope, Collin Kuckpernick, Tekashi6ix9ine, they can contact whoever they want. But if in exactly 24 hours my client is not the undisputed, defending, 185 lbs. champ we will proceed to contact our legal team:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1529151426hiding%20pain%20meme.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1535473576funny_pirate.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/15157834778477182.png

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

Monsieur Camara: At this point we will give Gladius 335k exactly 24 hours from the time of this post to strip that fake interim title from The Leprechaun Richie Miles and put it around my client's waist.

There is no need for drama. They can contact Mike, the pope, Collin Kuckpernick, Tekashi6ix9ine, they can contact whoever they want. But if in exactly 24 hours my client is not the undisputed, defending, 185 lbs. champ we will proceed to contact our legal team:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1529151426hiding%20pain%20meme.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1535473576funny_pirate.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/15157834778477182.png

Man's got a point. It was decided on the 8th June 2018 that the winner of the Gladius Middleweight Tournament would receive prizemoney and the title. It seems that that title was won by Richie Miles on the 25th August 2018 and is due to be defended on the 29th September 2018. The title should never have been put up to win in another fight while a tournament to crown the champion of said division was running concurrently. A response from the Org owner would be appreciated by all involved in the tournament I'm sure.

• Upvote 3

Man the middleweight division is a fuckin mess i believe that richie should fight Ernesto first and the winner gets the title cuz the middleweight tournament shouldnt have been for the title but what would have made sense is that the winner gets a shot at the title and not the belt itself because richie deserves to be the champ so stripping him is just a bad move,And booking miles VS Kuklinski is a big mistake because we all knew the tournament was gonna end before richie defended the belt

Ranking (Updated 09/09)

145lbs Master Bater 5-0 ©

1. Future Winger 4-1

2. David Plouman 3-0

3. Cheikh Alkamid 3-2

4. Lonzo Ball 5-1

5. Luis Vega 3-0

About: Master Bater will defend his title against Future Winger

155lbs Randy RoboTessin 6-1 ©

1. Allisha Abel 4-1

2. Charles Carmichael 4-1

3. Martino Sicari 3-0

4. Cheikh Holk 4-2

5. Roland Gilmour 4-0

About: Alisha Abel will face Charles Carmichael for the next titl shot

170lbs Chael Sonnen 6-0 ©

1. Randy Tessin 5-1 Cheikh Kassim 6-1

2. Kyle Austin 6-2

3. Cheikh Kassim 6-2

4. Jim McNulty 4-1

5. Tony Vazzappo 3-1

About: Chael Sonnen will defend his title against Randy Tessin

185lbs Richie Miles 4-0 ©

1. Amir Dada 5-1

2. Richard Kuklinski 4-1

3. Deshone Porter 3-1

4. Cody Myres 3-2

5. Freddy Krueger 3-2

About: Richie Miles will defend his title against Richard Kuklinski

205lbs Joel Romero 5-0 ©

1. Larry Kramer 4-0

2. Slapped Silly 7-1

3. Rey Roy Roy 7-2

4. Billy Jacob 5-1

5. Thiago Savatos 4-2

About: Joel Romero will defend his title against Larry Kramer

265lbs Zabud Zabirov 6-0 ©

1. Kal Valen 4-1

2. Tim Bradshaw 5-1

3. Ubungu Bamboo Face 5-0

4. Jared Savea 3-0

5. Ara Tiotio 5-0

About: Zabirov will defend his title against Kal Valen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That’s not at all an explanation to what happened lol.

I'm sorry, if you want an explanation here it is in front of everyone :

When I launch the Tourney I had only played this game for less than 2 weeks and someone from the chat told me to make this tournament to help the promotion of the org, he told me what I should add to the rules and to the tournament prize. At first I thought belt could be given just like in real life so you could have a gladius MW belt without being the champ of the org, for me it was a kind of a trophy. But I realized it is impossible, there is only real belt. In the mean time the MW division was growing and and there is a lot of fighters who work hard for it, and who never asked for the tournamenent so there is no way I could stripe a belt from anyone who deserved it and who is willing to continue to defend it.

If you want the belt, the best I can do is offering you a title shot but even this won't be totaly fair to the other fighters waiting for the shot but I did a rooky mistake when I join the game and I need to assume it. I hope everyone understand my point and if someone has a question, please feal free to ask.

I send the message here coz as I said I did a mistake and I have nothing to hide, I work a lot everyday to run this org and a lot of manager are also working and involving themself into it, so please respect that.

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone and congratulation to Monsieu Camara for winning the first Gladius Tournament, cash prizes will be sent right away as for the belt as everyone is asking about it, Ernesto Llosa will get, if he wants it, the next title fight against the winner of Richie Miles vs Kuklinski.

Excuse me, but If I'm not mistaken that was not the terms agreed upon when my client Mr. Camara decided to invest so much of his valuable time and energy into fostering the dominant fighter that is Ernesto Llosa. It is a disgrace that Ernesto has gone through all of the hoops only to be denied the title for winning the tournament as originally agreed upon.

For this reason, we are requesting that Richie Miles is officially stripped of the title immediately and that the title is given to Ernesto Llosa, as agreed upon. If this cannot be completed, we are requesting a modest sum of $5,000,000 immediately be transferred into Monsieur Camara's bank account, firstly because of all of the time and effort he has put into this tournament under the guise of an immediate title in the division, and secondly because of the mental distress he has faced at not being given the title.

We anticipate your quick reply.

Sincerely,

Mr Camara's legal team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

If the $5,000,000 sum cannot be paid in full, we request that our client be given 100% of profit from Gladius MMA until he recoups this amount.

Failure to comply with either of these methods to amend the breach of contract we will kindly request the commissioner, Mr. Mike Tycoon to shut down Gladius MMA and the illegal and immoral actions behind it.

Good day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Excuse me, but If I'm not mistaken that was not the terms agreed upon when my client Mr. Camara decided to invest so much of his valuable time and energy into fostering the dominant fighter that is Ernesto Llosa. It is a disgrace that Ernesto has gone through all of the hoops only to be denied the title for winning the tournament as originally agreed upon.

For this reason, we are requesting that Richie Miles is officially stripped of the title immediately and that the title is given to Ernesto Llosa, as agreed upon. If this cannot be completed, we are requesting a modest sum of $5,000,000 immediately be transferred into Monsieur Camara's bank account, firstly because of all of the time and effort he has put into this tournament under the guise of an immediate title in the division, and secondly because of the mental distress he has faced at not being given the title.

We anticipate your quick reply.

Sincerely,

Mr Camara's legal team.

If the $5,000,000 sum cannot be paid in full, we request that our client be given 100% of profit from Gladius MMA until he recoups this amount.

Failure to comply with either of these methods to amend the breach of contract we will kindly request the commissioner, Mr. Mike Tycoon to shut down Gladius MMA and the illegal and immoral actions behind it.

Good day.

LOL where did you get a number like that from? im siding with no one on here other then the fact the tourney did state title would go to the winner. so drop the fight with miles and kuls. and make it miles and the tourney winner. winner gets the title. carama wins he techniqually retained the belt. he loses well then he lost his title defense. but it shouldn't be miles fighting kuls just saying.

(oh if we are pulling random numbers I got one too. 08/08/18) all jokes aside what I said should be the way it is. not miles defending against kuls.

• Upvote 3

At first I thought belt could be given just like in real life so you could have a gladius MW belt without being the champ of the org, for me it was a kind of a trophy.

Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity Gladius is waiting for his first Middleweight champion, in the life or the other

You said in the original tournament post "First Middleweight Champion" which I would assume is what everyone was expecting going into the tournament.

Also, for future reference, you can make a custom trophy for a tournament and have it put in the game to give to the winner.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b4.jpgIt is what it is... I am the champion, and after i beat Kul on the 29th I will still be the champion and then I will face you

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w20.jpg

Ernesto "Super Cholo" Llosa (335547) : Muchas gracias Gladius management. I got my trophy :) I think.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/streakB.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b4.jpg

I am the champion, Take it and shut the hell up. You want my belt, come take it from me.... I have Kul next in line but after defending against the former champion and proving that I am not a fluke of a champion. So you want my belt come take it from me. This loss to Chael hasn't killed anything any me, just only making me stronger. I had a nice injury courtesy of Chael, and I will give credit where credit is due, he won, but I did make sure he knew who the hell I was and I wasn't going down without a fight.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b4.jpgIt is what it is... I am the champion, and after i beat Kul on the 29th I will still be the champion and then I will face you

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b4.jpg

I am the champion, Take it and shut the hell up. You want my belt, come take it from me.... I have Kul next in line but after defending against the former champion and proving that I am not a fluke of a champion. So you want my belt come take it from me. This loss to Chael hasn't killed anything any me, just only making me stronger. I had a nice injury courtesy of Chael, and I will give credit where credit is due, he won, but I did make sure he knew who the hell I was and I wasn't going down without a fight.

15298815388473.png

Amir Dada

I want my rematch I'm the real King of Gladius I will fight anyone who dare to say the opposite

15298815388473.png

Amir Dada

I want my rematch I'm the real King of Gladius I will fight anyone who dare to say the opposite

Chael Sonnen : Oil all over your body, lol. Do you think this is a bodybuilding contest, we are here to see prove who is the best fighter not who has bigger oiled muscles. Richie if I whoop you in our rematch, will you have any excuse for that? I whoop everyone in 170lbs and 185lbs am the Gangster am the king and am your worst nightmare.... I can smell the fear in you Randy Tessin, keep hiding and running your mouth but the time cage is closed, you will realize that I am the beast....

15085530571140.png

Ibrahim Camara: Ok so CONFIRMED this place is a mess. You got some leprechaun running around with a FAKE , interim title around his waist, some bodybuilder white belt dude oiled up (that shit is illegal) still getting subbed and fights among champs without any belts on the line??? !!!

Damn son. You guy heard our legal team ! Ok now, maybe Heritage got a little carried away asking for 5M but I believe we can all reach a compromise. Also please forgive Mitchell for all his BLA BLA , he infiltrated my legal team and I think taking so many LOSES has rattled his brain. I don't even know what REDACTED means, must be chicken language.

Here are our demands, yo will see they are nothing outrageous:

1) We would like $40,000 compensation (for psychological trauma) transferred to manager Cash Cow (119681). This is not a big amount and we just want to make things right as some mods stole from him and we want to make it right.

2) We want a custom trophy for Llosa. It doesn't have to be fancy, we just want a token for absolutely DOMINATING this tourney. Llosa won 30-24 that final, 30-24 !!! Talk about domination.

​3) We would like the org owner to come here and acknowledge that the real 185 lbs. belt is still up in the air, that the midget is currently wearing an interim title. We find this fair since the real belt was put up for grabs before the leprechaun won the fake belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w20.jpg

I have sent Llosa back to his country for some well deserved vacations. We await him soon enough here or at JAG , it all depends on how this negotiation ends up. Our demands are fair. I think he is up there in the mountains fucking goats with PBR. I think I read it in his bio or something like that.

Thank you.

Camara

• Upvote 2

Chael Sonnen : Oil all over your body, lol. Do you think this is a bodybuilding contest, we are here to see prove who is the best fighter not who has bigger oiled muscles. Richie if I whoop you in our rematch, will you have any excuse for that? I whoop everyone in 170lbs and 185lbs am the Gangster am the king and am your worst nightmare.... I can smell the fear in you Randy Tessin, keep hiding and running your mouth but the time cage is closed, you will realize that I am the beast....

15298815388473.png

Amir Dada

Well that is a really big mouth that you have, I have to admit you impressed me I never though you would go this far but now is the time to see what a real fighter looks like. Yeah I might have all that oil on my body but soon enough, if you dare accept the challenge you will have the chance to smell it just before taking your nap I will Knock you Out in the first round trust my words if you don't believe me and think you could last until the second round let's put 10k on the table. Fake Champ come take your lesson. I'll show you what I am capable of and let you have a taste of a loss.