On July 28 you said "Yes, the first event will be 1 month from the last day of creation and you will be able to train/test your fighter during this time."

Based on this statement, a few of us signed to test our fighters in Camara's org with the test fights to take place on the 20th (the soonest they could have based on when Camara created the org).

What is the point of having a month to "test" your fighter if you're now saying we have to confirm our fighter in the first 6 days? We can test our fighters, but if they have shitty hiddens too bad we're stuck with them? IMO the whole point of testing is to be able to sack and replace them if they suck. Am I wrong about that?

I hereby confirm that my fighter will be either 338049 or 338051 based on the results of the 8/20 test fights.

I hereby confirm that Blakephoenix is a massive wank-puffin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So here is where we stand currently on fighter entries. If my math is correct we have 60 fighters created and either confirmed already or soon to be confirmed. I know there is some dispute on when the final day is to confirm, but as I posted a little earlier I have already agreed to allow fighters fighting on the 20th to be confirmed on that date, I won't go back on that statement no matter the grief I may get for it. With that being said the rule still exists that any fighter confirmed on the 20th MUST have been created no later then the 18th. Now on to the next order of business. Below is a list of managers who have signed up to participate in this event however as of the time of this writing have not yet created fighters? If this does not change in the next few hours I will have to look at rejigging the brackets/schedule or look at allowing managers to add a second fighter just to hit our 64 without even considering reserve fighters. I am hoping a number of these guys listed below snap to it and get guys created as a lot of us have already put a good deal of effort and focus into this and are really looking forward to it.

Main Draw:
Wiam Lekdoor (124518)
Bradley Burns (1540)
Emilio Villallobos (80136)
Dylan Peterson (98216)
Nate Baker (116687)
Eddie Bravo (106915)
The Count of Monte Cristo (119922)
Jackie Steve (116458) --> Account Deleted??
Cameron Barnett (124021)
Petro Farantini (8759)
Reserve Draw:
Matt Wispe (124077)
Tomo The Chosen One (121883)
King Scooby (89629)
Sir Álreigadovio (119940)
Jackson Tyler (125175)
Phat Dee (122436)
Mr Wonder (124254)
Ikki Takeda (108701)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15344379345650.jpeg

"Doctor" Zharvakko Ulfzaar

200 IQ Genius

Perfect Physical Entity

What up college dropouts! You meatheads should bow down to your 200 IQ overlord right here. Since I am a fair and just gentleman, I'd like to offer on all of the fighter wanna be's in my group bracket a chance to drop out right here right now to avoid having major injuries that will come from when I beat the living shit out of you dumbasses. If any of you numbnuts thinks that you have a chance on beating me then you'd better stop thinking coz you fart sniffers don't have the brain to think for yourselves anyway. I'm fucking 6'4 270lbs of pure fucking muscle with the blood of the legendary Voljin Ulfzaar flowing through my veins. I'm a fucking 200 IQ genius that got a medical license on all of the fields that is known to man. From counseling your alcoholic parents back to being functional, from being your girlfriend's gynecologist and maybe I'll even get to do your nose surgery after I broke it from my jabs.

Bottom line is, you shit faces got nothing on me. This is my fucking world and you bottom dwellers are just an extra. Stop dreaming that you have a chance at this tournament and better fighting some debuting 18 year olds right now coz you morons are no better than them anyway.

• Upvote 4

The first post already says creation time of a week. Not our fault you can't read. Maybe you should ask your 'brother' to read it for you.

And thus my 2 options were both created during that week. Perhaps you can't read what you copied and pasted where I said "my fighter will be either 338049 or 338051 based on the results of the 8/20 test fights."

My bad I forgot I had stated the above. Please note however if you are not satisfied with your fighter following his fight on the 20th, his replacement MUST have been created no later then the 18th of August. Also note the current plan is to set up the initial events on September 15/16.

Yeah this is what we discussed.

Thanks Louie, I was just trying to help as you needed 2 guys with org availability. I honestly thought I could book an event 3-4 days after org creation but learned it was 7 days during this exercise.

If you chose to stick to he original rules I would have been happy to cancel the event. The org has exactly 0 Hype so no biggie.

My guy:

15163315666235.jpg

Dimochka Rasputin (338144)

• Upvote 1

And thus my 2 options were both created during that week. Perhaps you can't read what you copied and pasted where I said "my fighter will be either 338049 or 338051 based on the results of the 8/20 test fights."

You are good Blake.

I love how 2 people kinda called you out on this thread and immediately dodged fighting you during my test fight.

We could have awarded "Best Dick Tuck" already haha :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We had 6 days to test. 12-18th. Camara started that org and contracted LoL fighters without any permission or go ahead. In my opinion you should be stuck with the figher after signing with an org that had nothing to do with the tournament.

At any rate, the month you speak of was for training, not testing. Given that you probably read this post from two or more accounts, surely you should be familliar with the rules.

False. Louie's post on July 28th clearly stated "the first event will be 1 month from the last day of creation and you will be able to train/test your fighter during this time."

At the time I signed a 1 fight deal with Camara's org, with the contract expiring on 8/20, the rule was: 1 week to create, then 1 month to train/test. The "Rules" said nothing about how long to "confirm" a fighter at that time. I can't help it if the rules were changed after the fact.

Louie has handled this appropriately by now saying fighter must be created first week, confirm asap.

I know you are used to disregarding the rules and there being no consequences. There is a difference, though, as this isnt run by Mike, and you ignoring the rules isnt going to fly.

Are you saying that unlike most of us, who will abide by the rules and submit our fighters by the 18, as per guidelines, you do as you please? Id say if you dont submit by the 18- you can keep both of your fighters to yourself and stay out of this tourney.

I'd say that unlike most of you, I know how to read.

The rules originally said 1 week to create, then 1 month to train/test. AFTER some other managers and I had already signed for the test fights, Louie posted 1 week to confirm. Camara and I pointed out the conflict. Louie has already done the right thing. The rest of you morons who have a hardon for me, and don't know how to read, and apparently have no problem with rules changing after the fact, can piss off.

Since you're calling people morons, perhaps you should stop and use your brain. Why would there be a creation confirmation date if you then had another month for testing?? That doesnt even make sense, you make yourself look so stupid, first by dodging all the multi accusations and then to come in here and bitch about rules. We know you dont care about rules Jackson Wink, but come on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd say that unlike most of you, I know how to read.

The rules originally said 1 week to create, then 1 month to train/test. AFTER some other managers and I had already signed for the test fights, Louie posted 1 week to confirm. Camara and I pointed out the conflict. Louie has already done the right thing. The rest of you morons who have a hardon for me, and don't know how to read, and apparently have no problem with rules changing after the fact, can piss off.

Why do you think people "have a hardon" for you, any ideas?

Since you're calling people morons, perhaps you should stop and use your brain. Why would there be a creation confirmation date if you then had another month for testing?? That doesnt even make sense, you make yourself look so stupid, first by dodging all the multi accusations and then to come in here and bitch about rules. We know you dont care about rules Jackson Wink, but come on.

Wow, you really STILL don't get it? Apparently your stupidity knows no bounds. Louie never stated a confirmation date until Tuesday August 14th, AFTER test fights had already been arranged (see below the FIRST time Louie ever said ANYTHING about a confirmation deadline). When we set up test fights there was no confirmation deadline. Do you need me to say it in sign language for you??? I'm not bitching about the rules - I'm addressing the idiots saying I'm breaking the rules, when I'm not.

"Why would there be a creation confirmation date if you then had another month for testing??" That's exactly my point - when we've already been given a month for testing, how can you later say that we only have 1 week for confirmation? Especially when test fights have already been set up?

League of Leagues - Reboot

photo-thumb-15159.jpg?_r=1416190163 Posted by rjs2442 on 14 August 2018 - 10:01 PM in General Game Discussion

Lefty, on 14 Aug 2018 - 06:38 AM, said:snapback.png

I can jump in as an alternate if you need

Looks like I may need a bunch more reserves! Not sure how this will all play out but I will gladly add you to the list just in case. If youhave not already done so, you have until the 18th to create/test and confirm your fighter.

Wow, you really STILL don't get it? Apparently your stupidity knows no bounds. Louie never stated a confirmation date until Tuesday August 14th, AFTER test fights had already been arranged (see below the FIRST time Louie ever said ANYTHING about a confirmation deadline). When we set up test fights there was no confirmation deadline. Do you need me to say it in sign language for you??? I'm not bitching about the rules - I'm addressing the idiots saying I'm breaking the rules, when I'm not.

"Why would there be a creation confirmation date if you then had another month for testing??" That's exactly my point - when we've already been given a month for testing, how can you later say that we only have 1 week for confirmation? Especially when test fights have already been set up?

League of Leagues - Reboot

photo-thumb-15159.jpg?_r=1416190163 Posted by rjs2442 on 14 August 2018 - 10:01 PM in General Game Discussion

Lefty, on 14 Aug 2018 - 06:38 AM, said:snapback.png

Looks like I may need a bunch more reserves! Not sure how this will all play out but I will gladly add you to the list just in case. If youhave not already done so, you have until the 18th to create/test and confirm your fighter.

You have until the 18th to create/test and confirm your fighter. What is it youre trying to prove with that? Seems exactly what i just said and the exact opposite of what youre trying to say.
  • Downvote 1

Ok guys the Creation Date for this will be anytime during the week of August 12th to August 18th. Create your guy and feel free to test him out! First event will be held on September 8th. We will be running 2 Orgs (in two different cities yet to be determined) with events being held either on the Sat/Sun or both on the Sat, still have not decided on that either. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away! And dont forget DO NOT create your guy until the 12th at the earliest!!

Ok guys the Creation Date for this will be anytime during the week of August 12th to August 18th. Create your guy and feel free to test him out! First event will be held on September 8th. We will be running 2 Orgs (in two different cities yet to be determined) with events being held either on the Sat/Sun or both on the Sat, still have not decided on that either. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away! And dont forget DO NOT create your guy until the 12th at the earliest!!

Yes that is what I read. Have been following the thread closely since and did not see anything about a final date to submit your fighter until much later after I was already booked for the test event. Going by the "feel free to test" part + several weeks until tournament start + the test event being advertised in this thread without any protests at the time I could not possibly imagine signing up for it would be an issue. I was messaging Camara about cancelling, but we got an ok from Louie eventually so all good an not seeing why people are arguing about it now..

• Upvote 1

guys, I see some people haven't yet submitted their fighters
Can I still submit a new fighter ? (I have already made my entry ...can I withdraw him and submit another one yet ? )

• Upvote 1