sparring class average

PBR

well with the new sparring rules is their anyway we can get something to let us know what the average skill level is or something to let us know that it's worth taking the sparring class -- example if we have lets say respectable++ which i have someone like this well he hasnt sparred in a long time so i put him in wrestling drills and he didnt move or gain anything -- i know this can happen being maybe no one is over his skill level -- my question is now that sparring has been redone and if i take another risk in sparring with no more gains he might not want to spar anymore --- something giving an idea of the level would be nice know that sparring has changed up we need to make sure its worth jumping into the class

that would be awesome, and i guess in a way its kind of realistic too, or well, maybe in real life you dont know if the group has 'wonderful' wrestling, lol, but you defenetly know if there are good wrestlesr or not, like if they did good in collage wrestling and stuff, so maybe not necessarily show exactly the average or something, but at least give us an idea of whats up or something

that would be awesome, and i guess in a way its kind of realistic too, or well, maybe in real life you dont know if the group has 'wonderful' wrestling, lol, but you defenetly know if there are good wrestlesr or not, like if they did good in collage wrestling and stuff, so maybe not necessarily show exactly the average or something, but at least give us an idea of whats up or something

Then maybe only show the best instead of the average. I know it was always a big deal if someone from the ufc was going to be at my gym but that doesn't mean I knew who else was going.

yea wish we had something on this -- i had two guys at ++ in wrestling and put them in wrestling drills yesterday well no gain or pop -- put them in today and after the morning session no pop or gain then i get message from fighter about not wanting to spar --- and they havent sparred in a long time (weeks)-- so i guess if you try to spar two days in a row you will get message from fighter --- im still going to leave them in there this evening hoping they do pop so it will be 2 days then (4 sessions)

yea wish we had something on this -- i had two guys at ++ in wrestling and put them in wrestling drills yesterday well no gain or pop -- put them in today and after the morning session no pop or gain then i get message from fighter about not wanting to spar --- and they havent sparred in a long time (weeks)-- so i guess if you try to spar two days in a row you will get message from fighter --- im still going to leave them in there this evening hoping they do pop so it will be 2 days then (4 sessions)

I have had similar results or lack of as well.

While I agree some change was needed I can't help but feel overall it may have been a bit too much. It is however fair and square since the rules apply to everyone but I hold out a tiny bit of hope that there may still be some "tweeking" to the changes that have been made.