FARTMMA Contractual Agreement

davie1903

So guys thought I would bring this to the forum to get a discussion going and see whats people thoughts of this debate is.....

Right since my return to the game I have been speaking with Chuck(CEC Owner) and we were going back and forth over various topics. The discussion got to myself wanting to get an org going again as I have previously done.

So he said that I should look to either start one or get ahead of the game and purchase an org. So Chuck spoke to Camara (then owner of FARTMMA) about purchasing the org for me. Disclaimer I never once asked Chuck to purchase org but he then purchased it for me. He can back that up.

So Camara set a stipulation that we could only get org if we never changed name which we agreed to cause we didnt think the name would damage the running of the org.

So current situation is I am looking to change name due to receiving backlash from the members of the game. Which include rejecting contracts based on name and also had messages once I bough org from existing fighters of org to change name as its damaging.

So clearly this is hindering my ability to fully function with this org and since then Camara said "not my fault Chuck bought the toughest 340k org thats out there" which clearly tells me he knew it was struggling to attract etc. Which should have been told to us prior to buying.

So what im asking is, what do people think, should I rename org as its clearly affecting the way I can improve the org and this should have been made clear by Camara before purchasing that it was struggling.

Or

Do I stick by the agreement that we entered before we were aware of the problems we would face going forward with the name.

I want to be fair to Camara by asking people opinions and not going full out to change it

• Upvote 8

If you buy something then it's yours and you can do what you want with it. Fuck Ibrahim lol tell him to bang his hand Miss Miracle

FartMMA is an embarrassing name, Camara is an embarrassment to ever stipulate such a condition. It speaks volumes about his mental capacity.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I’ve never had an issue getting talent. I sold it because Chuck promised you knew what you were doing. That means some recruiting knowledge too.

What I meant is a ton of people will not fight at FARTMMA because it means eating some losses regardless of talent. See Aylib, Alex K, Coffie and myself losing fights because the org was meant to be the elite of 340k. They always give the name excuse to save face.

I built it slowly with 80% projects and 60% VIP managers.

You’ve tried 2 days and are ready to break contract obligations.

I already told Chuck his money is still on the plane, no need to make this thread this is an A, B conversation and you are C.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I’ve never had an issue getting talent. I sold it because Chuck promised you knew what you were doing. That means some recruiting knowledge too.

What I meant is a ton of people will not fight at FARTMMA because it means eating some losses regardless of talent. See Aylib, Alex K, Coffie and myself losing fights because the org was meant to be the elite of 340k. They always give the name excuse to save face.

You’ve tried 2 days and are ready to break contract obligations.

I already told Chuck his money is still on the plane, no need to make this thread this is an A, B conversation and you are C.

So you're saying because you are adamant the name must stay as a reference to flatulence. You will not sell the org?

I did not sell until written confirmation the employee running the org would not merge, dissolve or change the name came from Chucky.

To all you advocating he do whatever he wants now.

Does he or does he not hold the org? Are you as incompetent at business as you are socially? The org isn't yours anymore.

Dude if Liam is C you are not in the alphabet.

Gtfo now beta.

Answer the question Camara

bab5806a44cc2d2b185b2cf985771990.jpg

Ive never had an issue getting talent. I sold it because Chuck promised you knew what you were doing. That means some recruiting knowledge too.

Youve tried 2 days and are ready to break contract obligations.

Your messaging saying toughest org insinuates toughest to run clear as day in message.

It was bought on my behalf but it is my org and thats all mate, I aint running on behalf of Chuck.

People see the name as a problem, I didnt go behind your back etc, I sent to link so you could see it and speak about it.

At end of day I have been gracious to you in all I have done so far, I could have changed name etc but no I am going through this to see what people think.

• Upvote 1

I love the way you removed all your fighters from fartmma the moment you werent able to cherry pick your fights anymore. What a joke

Wow, the penny drops. Camara is just trying to control factors all along to continue his manipulation of the game - as if a multi wasn't bad enough. Does he have no shame?

Your messaging saying toughest org insinuates toughest to run clear as day in message.

It was bought on my behalf but it is my org and thats all mate, I aint running on behalf of Chuck.

People see the name as a problem, I didnt go behind your back etc, I sent to link so you could see it and speak about it.

At end of day I have been gracious to you in all I have done so far, I could have changed name etc but no I am going through this to see what people think.

Gracious how? I would not have sold if you would have told me you were gonna try to change the name.

Chuck wrote me and he agrees this situation is embarrassing. You are representing him badly when you behave this way and will affect the way I do business not just with you but with CEC which I’m about to take it’s belt with Chris Steve.

I have a deal with Chuck to release upon request too at CEC.

You didn’t spend a penny on this deal this is why you should not do your backers like this.

• Downvote 5

Gracious how? I would not have sold if you would have told me you were gonna try to change the name.

Chuck wrote me and he agrees this situation is embarrassing. You are representing him badly when you behave this way and will affect the way I do business not just with you but with CEC which I’m about to take it’s belt with Chris Steve.

I have a deal with Chuck to release upon request too at CEC.

You didn’t spend a penny on this deal this is why you should not do your backers like this.

You are behaving like a spoilt brat and I think if anybody loses stock here it is you. Throwing your toys out the pram over a name.

Liam asked the forums, he hasn't disrespected you, he is just gauging a reaction from an audience whilst maintaining transparency.

You are acting like a fool and showing yourself up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Seems you have no choice but to change the name, the org has been hanging on by a thread... A name change might be what it needs to bounce back!

By a thread? Dude we are a staple in the top 10 having been as high as 8th just a few weeks ago.

97% satisfaction rating too with a healthy roster , our next 3 events are sold out too.

I sold because Chucky vouched for OP and said the org would become a feeder to CEC , I have a ton of emails between Chuck and I to prove this.

And no, OP wrote to me to ask permission to start this thread. After I said no he still did it.

To me a deal is a deal. OP should honour his deals.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

By a thread? Dude we are a staple in the top 10 having been as high as 8th just a few weeks ago.

97% satisfaction rating too with a healthy roster , our next 3 events are sold out too.

I sold because Chucky vouched for OP and said the org would become a feeder to CEC , I have a ton of emails between Chuck and I to prove this.

And no, OP wrote to me to ask permission to start this thread. After I said no he still did it.

To me a deal is a deal. OP should honour his deals.

It is my org and in the understanding that me and Chuck work together in the future and my fighters can fight in his org etc