Looking for help with a new fight org! partner, fighters, writer, etc. positions all available

nkallas50

I started playing MMA tycoon a couple months ago and just went VIP. I started a fight org called World Combat Federation (WCF). I am in need of help starting off and running the org and would love for anyone with experience (or anyone interested really) to help me. Message me ASAP! Also looking for fighters that are Hilo based as well as writers, and merch partners.

thank the 354k dude and release him. Make it 355k and up restricted.

then mass recruit, do you need money , how much u got to invest on this? You won`t need much but have to restrict the ID to get customers via fair fights.

I recommended him to start a non-ID org simply because he shouldn't have any restrictions on running his first org. Get the hang of things before limiting yourself. That's my two piece.

So, you wanna be an org owner, huh? And, you didn't think to come here, BEFORE starting your org? You would have been told the 50k loan is not going to run an org these days. Especially not an unrestricted org. Some guys want 25k for a signing bonus...and that's low balling. But, you have a financial backer I hope you have the balls and patience for this. It almost drove me crazy...I was gonna sell my org at one point. Wish you the best. Just hope it won't be another failed London org. Why do we always fail out here?

• Upvote 1

I started playing MMA tycoon a couple months ago and just went VIP. I started a fight org called World Combat Federation (WCF). I am in need of help starting off and running the org and would love for anyone with experience (or anyone interested really) to help me. Message me ASAP! Also looking for fighters that are Hilo based as well as writers, and merch partners.

I'm not VIP atm but am happy to help with writing, and I have a little experience running an org so if you want advice you're welcome to ask

• Upvote 1

Your Org should be ID restricted 355K + . Initially , you should only recruit fighters for the most common weight divisions ,such as 155,170,185 and 265 lbs. Then search for fighters that are 355K + and send them some contract offers .

In my opinion, your contract offers should be 400/400/400 $ and 30 days inactivity clause....You cannot afford to spend a lot of money on contracts ,as you ll go bankrupt. Aim for fighters belonging to high profile VIP managers ,as these guys dont really care about money.

As soon as you ve got enough fighters per division (a minimum of 20 each ),you ll be ready to book some events.

The event helper can help you decide on which arena should be booked and to micromanage the details http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools/eventhelper.php

Last but not least , make sure that you offer fair fights ... Your Orgs reputation is very important.

PS: Make sure that you have a cool org name and logo. Use some of the money to employ a good designer .

I hope this helped.

• Upvote 1