We Rise as One - Press Conference

davie1903

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1547786602LogoEyes.gif

RISE PRESS CONFERENCE

Event Organiser – “As we know this is becoming a regular occurrence, can all media all be seated as the conference is about to begin, if all media can stay focused as I know it’s the busiest you have been in a long time”

*On stage sits 2 seats and a shoddy looking table, that is covered in the logo of RISE. Liam walks out in what can only be described as a bath towel and a matching shower cap*

Liam – “I would just like to read out a statement on behalf of RISE and update people on the changes within the management.”

*Liam picks up paper from the table*

Liam – “Milk, jaffa cakes, Tennents, oh shit sorry wrong side”

*A man in a suit walks on stage and sits next to Liam*

Liam – “Oh yeah sorry forgot to say, the man sitting next to me will be my right-hand man and help me grow this org into the next super org, he goes by Tom Bickle, the main who made Aspire a household name. He brings a wealth of experience that will stand us in good steed as we work towards glory.

Tom – “Nice to meet you all, as Liam says I have come on board to take this org into its next chapter of life, we are proud to take on an org of such stature into the coming year.

Liam – “So to clear this up for you, since I have had a failed venture with a small known bowel movement company, I set upon finding an org that reeks more of success than farts. Which is when I came across one of the best orgs that are around today in RISE it was a no brainer to sit down with Alfred to discuss if a deal was possible and as they say the rest is history.

Tom – “Since we are all up to speed, we would like to open the floor for questions.”

*Reporters begin shouting questions*

Event Organiser – “Yeah you over there”

Reporter – “Hello its Lisa from Tycoon Times, Liam this is directed at you, any chance you can let us know what the outfit is about?”

Liam – “Ah sugar tits knew you couldn’t resist coming back to me. Well when you spend to long at a bowel movement company you begin to smell a little suspect so I needed sprucing up before my big reveal.

Reporter – “Tom, what made you come out of the wilderness and return to the org business”

Tom – “Simple really, I was waiting for someone who shared the same ambitions as myself and since Liam has returned it is clear we are on the same wavelength and want to make a splash in the business and that is what we will do here.”

Event Organiser – “As you know Liam and Tom have a lot to get into so that’s all we have time for today, thanks for attending”

*As everyone begins to leave, Liam begins to clear the table of the Rise Merch and logo…….the logo is taken off the table and reveals another logo branding Demolition MMA.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1574716486Demolition%20MMA%20Logo.png

Reporter – “This is Lisa from Tycoon Times, standing outside the RISE Headquarters after what has been a very busy few days for our media coverage team since Liam has begun his org juggling. We have now been introduced to Liam’s business partner and the official reveal of DEMOLITION MMA, which I can say looks sexy as hell. New chapter brings new branding, new faces and the all too familiar goals of RISE which is promoting talent and rewarding hard work.

This is Lisa Signing out, lets hope Liam keeps this one”

• Upvote 6

Well folks, its exciting to get in to the org business once again. This time is a little different as its with a hardened veteran of org-running, instead of 3 amigos that were all very new to the game. Should bring some new challenges and we are both very much looking forward to bringing a new and revitalized org to you folks.

While an odd smell still lingers from Liam's anal leakage venture, we are ready with a lot of air spray and Demolition MMA is coming in hot to take on the 325k competition!

With that, I declare Demolition MMA open. Lights, camara camera, action!

• Upvote 2

Arthur did a really good job, man 325k is a tough nut to crack 30k into the bracket.

Best of luck guys I hope this name is not a foreshadowing of times to come.

Having Tom Pickle run another org is hillarious, if I had to bet money on this Id put a significant amount on him making it no ID within 5k but here is to hoping Im wrong lol