Limit who can fight in the QFC

if you start your guy at 18 years old in a 50 dollar gym he's obviously a little behind the older created fighters so you probably don't want him to sign a contract before you train him up a good deal so i see how people want to fight 5 or 6 times in QFC just to make money to pay gym fees until they feel he is ready to sign a contract....i jumped into signed contracts after one or so QFC fights and had to spend most of my training so my fighters so they wouldn't be gassed in the opening round and can't really train styles yet so i wish i did wait and fight a few more times, i think its fine how it is and wouldn't put a cap on fights. The tiers would be a better idea for matchups.

qfc's should be based off of manager hype, PERIOD

i use qfc's now as a gate way to big contracts quickly and it works but its totally unfair and should be fixed cos i would imagine that it drives new users away.

the other day i put 3 fighters in qfc's that i had been building and all but one was against 0-0 managers, not fighters, MANAGERS! and the other was against 0-1 manager. i felt bad cos i knew goin in it wasnt fair cos these guys wer basicly just guessing wer i have been playing awhile and know what to expect. and ofcoarse every fight was lop sided. i think, one was 30-25 unanimous decision, one was 30-26 unanimous and the other submission. if it wer set up correctly they would have faced one another and i would have waited til another manager on my on hype level signed up for a qfc. i dont know if those guys are still playing or not? probly said fuck this and quit

yea but i don't think you should cap the total number of fights cause most want to train their fighter up first and unless you own a successful company/gym to feed your fighters money for fees and supps you'll have to fight a few QFC's in the meantime so i think it should there should be a cap on them but by all means sort it out by hype if you can

yea but i don't think you should cap the total number of fights cause most want to train their fighter up first and unless you own a successful company/gym to feed your fighters money for fees and supps you'll have to fight a few QFC's in the meantime so i think it should there should be a cap on them but by all means sort it out by hype if you can

agreed. a cap isnt needed. just more equal matchups. experienced managers vs experienced managers, new managers vs new managers, etc.

i have a fighter has 3-2 record just finished his contract , so i cant fight him in qfc? thats ok by me , if you ask around orgs will tkae your fighters ffs

i use qfc's now as a gate way to big contracts quickly and it works but its totally unfair and should be fixed cos i would imagine that it drives new users away.

the other day i put 3 fighters in qfc's that i had been building and all but one was against 0-0 managers, not fighters, MANAGERS! and the other was against 0-1 manager. i felt bad cos i knew goin in it wasnt fair cos these guys wer basicly just guessing wer i have been playing awhile and know what to expect. and ofcoarse every fight was lop sided. i think, one was 30-25 unanimous decision, one was 30-26 unanimous and the other submission. if it wer set up correctly they would have faced one another and i would have waited til another manager on my on hype level signed up for a qfc. i dont know if those guys are still playing or not? probly said fuck this and quit

I hope Mike gets to see this post.

First of all if two 0-0 managers and a 0-1 manager got two decisions out of a 47-17 manager, they aren't really that bad. You might have dominated the fight, but you still couldn't really beat them. And a TKO (Strikes) is a knock out not a sub. That fight was a KO against a traditional sub spammer prob with no strk def. If you look at the number of fights those other new managers have now, they have either had several fights against new managers, or they have several set up against new managers. So apparently you haven't broken any of their spirits by them losing their first couple of fights like all of us did when we joined.

Secondly I don't think that manager hype should be a part of it. I've had to wait several days for a QFC already It would be horrible trying to get someone in my manager hype and weight bracket AND city at the same time. I would like to see two QFC brackets, where one is for fighters with less than 4 total fights and less than 75 hype. And the other bracket is for fighters with over 4 total fights and less than 85 hype.That way after your first 4 fights you are forced to fight in a higher bracket with more experienced fighters and if you win again your hype would be to high to fight QFC at all. But if you keep losing and wining you don't get thrown out of the QFC even though your not trying to take advantage.