New Gym at Hilo

JST1151971

Opened a new gym at Hilo a couple days ago. Seven Elite trainers right now, and will stay at 40 man capacity. Only 6 fighters signed up so far, need to get more fighters on board so we can set up good sparring schedules. Anyone at Hilo that needs a gym hit us up at Evolution Fitness Center.

• Upvote 1

7 Elite if they are maxed out is what 4000+ a week? let's say your coaches/cleaning is going to cost 30k a month with a full gym of 40 members you will need to charge a minimal of 750 a month... I would bring the price up to $1000 and either keep it there or drop the price a little when you start filling up.

• Upvote 1

yea i had already put up a news notice that the price was going up to 750 this Friday. I was not 100% but thought this would be close to break even, let that run for a bit and see how it goes. This is my first run at it so kinda learning as i go. 2750 for single elite, 5250 for double, 7250 for triple, im at 26k for coaches at the moment. How often do you have to replace equipment? I didnt see that in the guide.

• Upvote 1