Doctor John Zoidberg MD - El Zoido Physician Office

barney

Tired of buying cheapo 160q supplements that feels like 145q? You can just see how your new project Cardio/muscle just fail to improve? Any yoga session just sap his gas tank, even tho his Cardio is Exceptional++? And IF you want to buy the good stuff, its 7 days wait because there is no top notch active nutri store with all 160q supplements in Amsterdam?

I FEEL YOU MAN.

But, I kid you not, THESE. DAYS. ARE. OVER.

Ask yourself... Why not Zoidberg?

images.png

Good evening gentlemen! Doctor Zoidberg is proud to announce a new nutri shop in Amsterdam: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1584846670zoid%20logo.png Dr John Zoidberg "M"D Physician Office

Feeble designed supplements researched with all the expertise only this famous doctor could provide for feeble talented fighters, just like yours! Looks cheap. Cost Cheap.

40.png

We also provide laundry services, at a 20% fee, market standard. PM first so we can come to an agreement.

images.png

This is Doc John Zoidberg's Physician Office. Open 24/7 to provide YOU with my state of the art medicine so you can keep giving your top notch performance.

2hjrx3.png

• Upvote 5

NEW OPENING SALE!

Thats right, you read it. Its a opening SALE. Premium price of 50 bucks, you are not misreading it, just 50 BUCKS for sweet sweet 160q supplements. Grab yours!

Products arrive tomorrow, 25/03. So keep refreshing and grab yours. Limited stock!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You need to Cease and Desist using this name and logo as Dark Knight Nutrition holds the patent. Please obey our command or suffer further legal consequences.

YweEPXI.png

Wow, now THAT is low.

Also lowering the price to $50 is very bad for the market :( We have a silent agreement of not going below $200 for true 160q product

• Upvote 1

Thats it.

50 bucks is the official price for all my supp.

Wow, now THAT is low.

Also lowering the price to $50 is very bad for the market :( We have a silent agreement of not going below $200 for true 160q product

• Upvote 1

Dont worry, I wont research a Weight gain supplement. Thats still our thang

You need to Cease and Desist using this name and logo as Dark Knight Nutrition holds the patent. Please obey our command or suffer further legal consequences.

YweEPXI.png