Yup, I'm betting Tycoon cash on Lopez to beat Lomachenko.

DeadDisney

Who wants this possibly easy money? ?

I have 3 million dollars to blow. If you've stiffed me on cash before (or you have a bad rep), I'm going to insist the money goes into escrow first. Some of youse guys would steal your parent's retirement funds and can't be trusted.

• Upvote 1

Interested, big fan of Lomachenko.

I'm not familiar with you (nothing personal). Maybe you could ask TJ to hold our cash in escrow seeing that he's a mod and all.

Btw, are you a fan of Loma or a Lomasexual? I've noticed quite a few fanboys who DKSAB have come out of nowhere to "support" him. I have no problem with his legit fans.

• Downvote 1

I'm not familiar with you (nothing personal). Maybe you could ask TJ to hold our cash in escrow seeing that he's a mod and all.

Btw, are you a fan of Loma or a Lomasexual? I've noticed quite a few fanboys who DKSAB have come out of nowhere to "support" him. I have no problem with his legit fans.

Shards legit, dawg. If he bail on you I cover for him.

@DeadDisney can you pls quote to confirm my bet before the start of the fight?

I will also take the remaining 1M if there is no escrow (as requested) so total 2M evens if you will have me.

But pls confirm either or both requests pls before the start of the fight. I will email you too bruv in case you dont come here first, always a pleasure.

That's fair, I'd have assumed that wasn't what you were going for.

I don't know you either, I read your post, in particular. "If you've stiffed me on cash before (or you have a bad rep), I'm going to insist the money goes into escrow first." and decided that's fair, and looked at your account and decided it wasn't worth asking for someone to hold onto the cash.

Your message seems to imply you looked into my account and decided otherwise. I guess you could go with you didn't insist and I'm a little high - reading it again after copying it.

Anyway, not very keen on needing TJ to hold money, Kinda weird given I'm a mil belonging to TJ already, we're in the middle of doing laundry. If you wanted to involve a mod I guess you could ask Alfred or Aylib and they'd be true 3rd party since TJ and I are in the same alliance.

Definitely get where you're coming from, Shards. But I truly only meant that I don't know you, not that I thought you were a thief. I can understand the confusion based on my original post, which didn't cover all of my bases. I'll take your word and we can have the bet without an escrow if you feel up to it.

It's a risky bet for me anyway, but I think I know of two huge things Teofimo can exploit in this fight. I ain't all that confident he's patient enough or even skilled enough to do so however.

Yea, I'm game and fair enough with the risk thing. I haven't been an active fight fan for a couple years now but I liked him and it didn't feel like it could be a bad bet, going to be the first fight I tune into in a while tho.

Bet is on then. Enjoy the fight. Boxing could definitely use more fans.