Gambling problem

Spacewiz

I been there, it is a pain in the rear. I was doing pretty well today and then went on a bad streak. I had some really bad beats when the numbers where low and the odds were obviously take high as the safe route and small payout, when shoulda risked it on the even lower number for a HUGE payout. So yeah, down $500 on the day and I am done with that.

Bookies it is!

I been there, it is a pain in the rear. I was doing pretty well today and then went on a bad streak. I had some really bad beats when the numbers where low and the odds were obviously take high as the safe route and small payout, when shoulda risked it on the even lower number for a HUGE payout. So yeah, down $500 on the day and I am done with that.

There's no 'shoulda'. Your expected payout is the same regardless of whether you pick high or low. Basic probability theory.

I had one good day on that where i won around 5K on it - that one day has lead me to loose much more tha that chasing a repeat of that fine day.....i stay well clear now and go the the bookies and lottery for my fix.

If there is a way to get barred from it count me in. Hi Lo is evil i tell you. EVIL!!!

played it 4 a few days n stopped no point!