Org for 16-20 yo fighters, will it be successful or not?

Skenoj

i've been thinking about opening a org for a while, for now i got this idea, open one for 16-20 years old only, fair match ups

first contract will be with one fight, just in case the manager wants to sack it due to bad hidden or idk

one event per week for the start, then move up to two events if we got enough fighters 

what mmatycoon's managers thinks?

The only downside is you're capped at success. The second your top guy turns 21, he's off elsewhere. Also huuuge restrictions in recruiting on starting it off. But if you could kick it off with a few creation tournaments, maybe specifically for 16 year olds if everyones feeling bold, you might be able to build up a few years to get some years from.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think you would be better off not doing it, that being said as Buff said above a tournament style creation is best bet, but not too many managers are going to spend more VIP just to put a creation in it, unless your offering a huge payout for the tournament winner/runner-up.  

• Like 1

I know the other direction works and I'm probably going to keep Highland going after this Island season to recreate what I did with HG. 25 year olds creations only. 25 year olds are only really treated as guys to practice or lose in the game, so I like being able to give them full careers, shots at titles, hall of fame inductions etc. It's cool being the #1 manager in the game, but it's cooler to just actually enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2