time between fights

ramadao

I generally like to fight my fighters every 3 to 4 weeks. For younger fighters (18 or 19) less often to allow for more training time. I used to cook fighters in my gym until they are around 20 years old but I'm fighting them earlier these days to get experience. The above is for 18 year olds. For 25 year olds they can generally fight right away and more often as they are shorter term fighters.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, actionjackson said:

I generally like to fight my fighters every 3 to 4 weeks. For younger fighters (18 or 19) less often to allow for more training time. I used to cook fighters in my gym until they are around 20 years old but I'm fighting them earlier these days to get experience. The above is for 18 year olds. For 25 year olds they can generally fight right away and more often as they are shorter term fighters.

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, ramadao said:

Hello, someone could tell me how long is recommended wait between fights?

Depends on Island or not, age, how gassed you get during your fights... If you manage to keep knocking them out early and save energy, you can fight a little bit more frequent

• Upvote 2