Fav Org!

Ive always been a fan of CHOKE, I think I'm on my 3rd or 4th contract with them. Very nice guy, and always helps you get back up.

Infliction-Sydney

Even though I didn't do so well with them Warriors have always had a home for my fighters.

Haven't fought for Blitzkreig yet, but Shiv has been a loyal manager to my organization, and is a awesome guy, so I'm looking forward to fighting, also seems to have a lot of really good guys, as well as friendly people you can find on the forums and chat often, so I expect lots of talk, and competition.

The Combat Pro group. Most of them I've worked with before they joined Combat Pro and all are good owners. Beyond them:

NY- Big Apple Combat. Despite his forum name, He's not "PureEvil" He's a good guy that takes care of his fighters.

Vortex FC - Never wait for a fight offer and Renegotiates for higher pay without requesting. Very impressive

LA- WCC is doing big things and putting in a lot of time with the TV ads.

Hilo - Who else? BLITZKRIEG!

Tapout FC in Vegas has to be 1 of the best. Owner is great and LW division is very competitive. Other orgs worth a mention, Warriors FC in Montreal, VFC in London are all great orgs. Other orgs which my fighters are all good also.

I gotta say:

Tapout FC: Jay is the man, he hooks me up, gives advice, and not to mention, I do own his LW champ!

CFC: Matt Mac was like a mentor to me coming into this game, and he always has an open door to my fighters.

BAC: Dana is awesome, great fights, cool ass dude!!

FWI:Logan is the nicest dude ever lol. Too bad my guy is on a 0-2 slide :-(

BlitzKrieg: Shiv/Matty...ENOUGH SAID!!!

Therion: Dude has his own org, named after him...it has to be awesome!!!!!

Thanks to all the people who said UEC...I do appreciate it!!

I gotta say:

Tapout FC: Jay is the man, he hooks me up, gives advice, and not to mention, I do own his LW champ!

CFC: Matt Mac was like a mentor to me coming into this game, and he always has an open door to my fighters.

BAC: Dana is awesome, great fights, cool ass dude!!

FWI:Logan is the nicest dude ever lol. Too bad my guy is on a 0-2 slide :-(

BlitzKrieg: Shiv/Matty...ENOUGH SAID!!!

Therion: Dude has his own org, named after him...it has to be awesome!!!!!

Thanks to all the people who said UEC...I do appreciate it!!

Tapout FC - Jay is great to work for

UEC - Schim is, well he's just Schim but its enuff lol

DIFO - Manu is a great owner very involved in the org

SFL - Strictly Buisiness is an org owner who doesnt get mentioned enuff

just started fighting for Warriors FC and everyone knows Dirty Boxer is a class act . also Role at PFL is lookin like it will be a great place to work.

Konflikt- Paul is cool dude and it´s a nice work with him. He is ready to help you if you got problems.

IGR- Danny listen to you and give your fighter´s time to train or fight when asked. Nice guy.

The Monster Factory- Terry Manning. This guy is awsome. He will give you ton´s of help and is one of the nicest guy in the game.

There is few really good gym´s out there and they have really nice owners. Vegas fighters,Modern Samurais and Tokyo Shootfighters, to mention few.

New Era Fighting Championship.

Great org, pays well and has an awesome owner.

.......Wait a minute, none of that is true.

Really? The $53,500 I paid out for NEFC 14 says differently. I expect to be paying out over $60,000 for my next event. How did I piss you off?