Exchange VIP Days for Fighter Slot

igorspb77

I don't know if this was already suggested as a thread, but I commented on that with few other guys on other threads.

I can understand Mike's motivation on keeping it not possible as rarely a fighter slot is rolled at spin & win, so people will keep buying it straight and money keep coming in. It's known that you can buy VIP days with ingame money so why not buying fighter slots either, I think it's a necessary improvement to keep those who don't want to invest a lot in the game to access this feature and keep active longer in the game with more fighters.

• Upvote 1

On 4/8/2021 at 2:59 AM, vcmrulez said:
Buy $900,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($300,000 per month). Seller: V Caliman click to buy
Buy $1,750,000 for 6 months of your VIP time ($291,667 per month). Seller: V Caliman click to buy

This has nothing to do with the thread, lol. The VIP Exchange is public, everybody can see your offer there.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:30 AM, MasterLeader said:

I've always wondered how I have 30 fighter slots, while others have far less. Must have acquired loads through spin & win many years ago? I definitely bought a few with cash also.

Nothing bad about grinding till you have it all ?