Fenrir Fightgear - Anno 2013

Skenoj

1584396436banner.png

Fenrir Fightgear - Anno 2013

On 10.4.2021 Fenrir has been sold to Marius, the clothing company has been opened in 2013, it's the biggest brand of clothing on MMATycoon, the company went for sale for unknown reasons, but luckily the company has been sold and didn't go bankrupt!

1584393631fenrir-logo.png

We're currently looking for a merchandise partnership!

Store situation

Current Products: 

Fenrir Vintage White                 Fenrir Vintage Brown                           Be The Wolf White                        Fenrir Dirty Yellow                       Just Bleed Guy

1583756929fenrir-vintage-white-removebg-           1583756953fenrir-brown-shirt-removebg-pr                   1583756993be-the-wolf-white-removebg-pre               160166381114925400311356713527-Fenrir-Ye          1584393069just-bleed-removebg-preview.pn 

Price: 225$                               Price: 225$                                          Price: 225$                                     Price: 225$                               Price: 250$

Fenrir Tan Shorts                    Fenrir Brown Shorts                                Fenrir Red Shorts                Fenrir Blue Camo

1583757078fenrir-shorts-tan-new-removebg        1583757026fenrir-brown-shorts-removebg-p                        1583757105fenrir-red-shorts-removebg-pre   15837575071356713947fenrir-shorts-whiteb

Price: 225$                            Price: 225$                                             Price: 225$                           Price: 225$ 

Fenrir Corona Time Mask                                              Fenrir Pandamic Hoarder Moral Item

1584394384corona-removebg-preview.png                                                    1584394999toalett-removebg-preview.png

Price: 95$(old price 295$)                                                      Price: 95$ 

All products listed above, will be able to purchase this Monday!

Future Projections: 

1. Limited clothing edition
  2. Prepare the best sponsorship system in the game
  3. Sponsor at least 30 fighters
  4. Finish a deal with a fighting organization as merchandise partnership
  5. Release new merch
  6. Giveaway of 2.000.000$ Tycoon Cash

News and everything related to Fenrir Fightgear will be posted here!

That's all for now!

• Upvote 2

Products available:

buy now

Fenrir Vintage White                 Fenrir Vintage Brown                           Be The Wolf White                        Fenrir Dirty Yellow                       Just Bleed Guy

1583756929fenrir-vintage-white-removebg-           1583756953fenrir-brown-shirt-removebg-pr                   1583756993be-the-wolf-white-removebg-pre               160166381114925400311356713527-Fenrir-Ye          1584393069just-bleed-removebg-preview.pn 

Price: 225$                               Price: 225$                                          Price: 225$                                     Price: 225$                               Price: 250$

Fenrir Tan Shorts                    Fenrir Brown Shorts                                Fenrir Red Shorts                Fenrir Blue Camo

1583757078fenrir-shorts-tan-new-removebg        1583757026fenrir-brown-shorts-removebg-p                        1583757105fenrir-red-shorts-removebg-pre   15837575071356713947fenrir-shorts-whiteb

Price: 225$                            Price: 225$                                             Price: 225$                           Price: 225$ 

Fenrir Corona Time Mask                                              Fenrir Pandamic Hoarder Moral Item

1584394384corona-removebg-preview.png                                                    1584394999toalett-removebg-preview.png

Price: 95$                                                                          Price: 95$ 

• 2 weeks later...

FENRIR FIGHTGEAR (NEW BEGINNING)

Click to view banner full size

Hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know that Fenrir Fightgear has once again had a change of ownership, but the only difference being that this time, under the watchful eyes of myself Matty Fernandez, we are gonna do things very differently for once, to once again, reign supreme amongst other companies and become the very best in the business... As we should!

MY PLANS FOR THE FUTURE:

1) Lot's of people have tried, but they have left having been unsuccessful in accomplishing this, but i want to use the sponsorship system much effectively with better planning and scouting, to increase our appeal among some of the rising stars in the game.

2) Focusing on youth much more so than experience will be another factor in my decision making while working on improving the sponsorship system

3) Organizing mega sales once every month, whereby every product will be on sale with the prices being half of what it is supposed to be...i.e. 50% off!

4) This company will effectively be one of those where in our customers will have a bigger say than what they would have had previously...i.e. you guys will have the power to choose the type of merch i drop and put up for sale...so the method of doing this will be a poll, that i will put up, a week before every merch drop, so that you can choose one of the two options (mind you, the two options will contain both the merch products ready for sale, so once you guys choose one of them, the one which is not chosen will automatically be on sale in the next merch drop date) 

5) Sponsoring a good number (at least 50) of fighters will be my target ultimately.

6) Any sponsored fighter can post their stories in this thread, cause by the end of the week, i will be choosing one of the fighters who will be getting free merch from the company for that week (You can only buy a maximum of 2 products)

7) The amount that you would like me to pay as sponsor money for your fighter is completely up for negotiation, there is no fixed amount, every contract will be negotiated as per the manager's wish, Because we will pay what you are worth and nothing less!

? Send me a direct PM for sponsorship requests.

PRODUCTS UP FOR SALE CURRENTLY

T- SHIRTS AVAILABLE

Fenrir Vintage White       Fenrir Vintage Brown          Fenrir Wolf White             Fenrir Dirty Yellow        Blood Sweat and red                   Donation

(RENAMED)                                                                (RENAMED)                (This will be taken down)

1583756929fenrir-vintage-white.png 1583756953fenrir-brown-shirt.png1583756993be-the-wolf-white.jpg160166381114925400311356713527Fenrir%20Yellow%20T-shirt%20Dirty.jpg 1584393069just-bleed.jpg     1607553180images(4).jpg

Price: $230                      Price: $230                     Price: $ 230                      Price: $230                       Price: $230                         Price: $100

Previously: $250

SHORTS AVAILABLE

Fenrir Blue Camo             Fenrir Brown Shorts                                               Fenrir Tan Shorts               Fenrir Red Shorts                                                           

15837575071356713947fenrir-shorts-whiteblue%20(1).jpg     1583757026fenrir-brown-shorts.jpg                                    1583757078fenrir-shorts-tan-new.jpg    1583757105fenrir-red-shorts.jpg        

Price: $225                          Price: $ 225                                                        Price: $ 225                          Price: $ 225

OTHER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE

Fenrir Corona Time Mask                                                         Fenrir Pandemic Hoarder Moral Item

1584394384corona.png                                                                      1584394999toalett.png

Price: $ 95                                                                                            Price: $ 95

CLICK TO BUY

NEW MERCH (COMING SOON)

1) FENRIR BLUE MOON (T-SHIRT AND SHORTS)

2) FENRIR FIREBALL      (T-SHIRT AND SHORTS)

• Upvote 2

Update.

Every product except the donations T-shirt will be restocked asap!

We are now sponsors to some of the very best fighters in the world, and as promised, we are still going to improve in the sponsorship aspect of the game, so if you have fighters who need to be sponsored, sent me a PM and i'll make sure that he get's a good discount from our store, and that he would never have to stuggle for $$ ever again.

HUGE NEWS

The time for the biggest sale in the history of Fenrir has finally arrived guys (Which btw will happen every month now), as all the products will be sold at 50% off upon the completion of restocking all the merch available.

Sale %= 50% off

Date: 5th of May - 12th of May

Prizes: Whoever Buys most products will get a chance to choose a merch which he will get for free.

UPDATE

So just like that, we have finally come to the end of our week long 50% sale in every product available at Fenrir...Hence from now onwards, everything will now be sold in it's original prices.

• 4 months later...

UPDATE                                                                                    

1627830735Bluemoon_FF.png                                                                   1627830697Fireball_FF.png

FENRIR BLUEMOON                                                                                             FENRIR FIREBALL

If you guys are still not aware of it, fenrir fightgear have launched 2 new designer shirts recently which ofcourse are on sale, so what are you waiting for, go buy it, innit?

• 4 weeks later...

FENRIR FIGHTGEAR (UPDATE)

Click to view banner full size

PRODUCTS UP FOR SALE CURRENTLY

T- SHIRTS AVAILABLE

Fenrir Vintage White       Fenrir Vintage Brown          Fenrir Wolf White                   Fenrir Dirty Yellow        Blood Sweat and red            Fenrir Bluemoon                          

1583756929fenrir-vintage-white.png1583756953fenrir-brown-shirt.png1583756993be-the-wolf-white.jpg        160166381114925400311356713527Fenrir%20Yellow%20T-shirt%20Dirty.jpg1584393069just-bleed.jpg1627830735Bluemoon_FF.png

Price: 50$                            Price: 50$                             Price: 50$                                     Price: 50$                            Price: 50$                            Price: 50$           

Fenrir fireball

1627830697Fireball_FF.png

Price: 50$   

SHORTS AVAILABLE

Fenrir Blue Camo              Fenrir Brown Shorts                                                             Fenrir Tan Shorts                 Fenrir Red Shorts              

15837575071356713947fenrir-shorts-whiteblue%20(1).jpg1583757026fenrir-brown-shorts.jpg                                            1583757078fenrir-shorts-tan-new.jpg  1583757105fenrir-red-shorts.jpg

Price: 50$                            Price: 50$                                                                                  Price: 50$                              Price: 50$   

UPCOMING PLANS

1. Continue to offer sponsorships to some of the best fighters in the land, as well as some very promising talents yet to reach full potential.

2. I have already mentioned this before, but just to reiterate, there is a pay structure in place now in regards to sponsorship offers we sent out...

SPONSORSHIPS BREAKDOWN.

1 TO 500 P4P= 12000$

501-700 P4P= 10000$

701-1000 P4P= 8000$

1001-1500 P4P= 5000$

2000+ P4P= 2000$

Rest= My Choice

Everyone will be getting 10% off on buying from Fenrir ofcourse, and possibly 1 gifted shirt of your choice every 2 months.

3. I am going to try my best and highlight some of the best performances from our sponsored fighter once every month. It will include every title fight possibly, and some other exciting fights (if any)...The writeup will be posted on this thread itself.

4. I have got plans to also interview a few of our sponsored fighters in the future.

5. I guess all of you have noticed by now that the prices of literally every product in our company is now 50$, well good news lads, it's going to stay 50$ throughout the course of me owning Fenrir Fighgear, so if you are looking for cheap yet quality products, you know where to look.

6. As far as laundering is concerned, i will do that once every 3 months, so you can book your name beforehand, you'll get all of 3500 units to choose from.

7. Mega sales will continue whereby every product will be sold at 30% off once in a while.

8. Make sure to PM me for sponsorship offers, i will be sure to send you one if requested.

9. We are now proud partners to Friendly Warriors Fighting Championship so make sure to contact them for contracts when 380k hits, and if you are signed with the above mentioned organization then expect a sponsorship offer to arrive on your fighters behalf from Fenrir Fightgear.

16329592782021-09-27_04.48.04%20(1).jpg

Friendly Warriors Fighting Championship 

CLICK HERE TO BUY PRODUCTS FROM FENRIR FIGHTGEAR

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: FENRIR UP FOR SALE

Right lads, even tho i have only been running this company for a few months now, unfortunately due to work pressure from real life i am gonna have to put Fenrir Fightgear up for sale, so any interested parties can now bid on it, although i would prefer them to directly contact me so i can personally hand the company over to them and discuss the fee through negotiations...but if not then hopefully this company has a bright future and falls under safe hands.

My manager profile if you wanna PM me: https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=133120

**Edit: Company has been sold.