This should be super easy to find in every new player guide but it's surprisingly not: What times of day does training occur?

Bynum

And also, I saw a page that listed what my fighters trained and what they were training in the next session and I can't find that page again.  I'm in VIP but the trial period, so I have some but not all VIP special things.  So, my other question is where do I find that page?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Unkwalker said:

1- Training happens at 8.30 AM and PM GMT

2- It's the "Tycoon Assistant" page. Click on the "A" in the VIP menu on the right side or the "A" in "stats" on the fighter's page.

Thank you!

And I really strongly suggest answer #1 be put into the Wiki, the FAQ, everywhere newbies will look first.  I tried pretty hard to search for it and it has to be a common question, but while times of fights (6 pm local time in the in-game location of the fight) is super easy to find, and it also should be super easy to find training times.

Thanks very much for the second answer also, though it isn't as fundamental a question so I understand having to ask it.  The training time question no one should need to ask, it should be so easy to find.. 

• Upvote 1