I was told a fighter can fight in another city than his base/training is with no morale/energy/financial cost. Is that true?

Bynum

I'd think he would need to keep travelling for the flights and get hit with those things, but please tell me.  Could I actually have a fighter train in Tokyo and fight in St Petersburg with no cost of travel or energy/morale loss?  That sounds off.

Fantastic, for my bring able to accept a contract anyway.  I'm not sure if that makes a fighter's base less meaningful, but I guess maybe it was getting too hard for orgs to sign fighters when they had to be local or move.

5 hours ago, Bynum said:

Fantastic, for my bring able to accept a contract anyway.  I'm not sure if that makes a fighter's base less meaningful, but I guess maybe it was getting too hard for orgs to sign fighters when they had to be local or move.

The location "teleporting" was originally a bug, that wasn't fixed in due time. Once the bug became well known and got "exploited" by everyone, it became obvious for everyone that the game is better without flying to locations.

Setting up the flights was tedious busy work that nobody liked. And if you forgot to do it, you were almost sure to lose that fight. And even though rich veteran managers who owned a private jets had a slight advantage over those who didn't, they gladly traded away that advantage for not having to setup the flights anymore.

• Upvote 2