Finland's Finest MMA Gym (Helsinki)

MMAPappa

Hello, 

Helsinki does not have too many affordable and decently equipped public gyms. Finland's Finest MMA Gym is on path to change that.

Finland's Finest MMA Gym has been up few months now, with solid starter set of 5 single Elite (150) coaches in Boxing, Wrestling, Muai Thai, BJJ and Fitness + another set of 5 Sensational (130) coaches to support training variety. In future we are expanding our coach line up along with growing numbers of fighters training in our gym.

Finland's Finest MMA Gym has very reasonable fee of $500/week. We have sauna and vending machine + we keep our training equipment and cleaniness level always at highest level. 

Our sparring schedule:
Wrestling: Monday AM / Saturday PM
BJJ: Tuesday AM / Thursday PM 
Boxing: Wednesday AM
Muai Thai: Friday PM

---------------

Finland's Finest MMA Gym main strengths: 

1. Affordable for anyone at $500/week
2. Way better training than basic Cozad gym
3. Gym will expand with its fighters. 
4. Active gym owner communications. You ask or request, and we listen and reply.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4825

Wellcome aboard and train hard! :boxing:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

My VIP is ending in 15 days and as I am not renewing my VIP, unfortunately my gym will go to automatic sale. This is not what I want, but as gyms are VIP feature, there is nothing I can do. 

Gym is atm financially almost breaking even (-$200/w) with 20 fighters and making profit with every new fighter coming in. So far, gym has slowly but steadily gain new fighters, so in time, with stable and long term manager, gym has good changes to gain permament footing as solid quality and reasonably priced gym in Helsinki.   

PS. Latest coach purchases 17th of may:

Four new Elite (15) level coaches have just arrived to sharpen and expand our gym's training:

1) Dominic Allen (Boxing = Strike Def, Punch Def, Punch Tech)
2) Emory Talley (Muai Thai = Clinch, Kicks, Knees)
3) Dalton Brock (Wrestling = Def Grap, Takedown Def, Takedowns)
4) Jules Avila (BJJ = G&P, Sub, Escapes)

If you are interested, check out "Companies for sale" under your "My Business" -tab when my VIP expires.

PS. Mass mail has just been sent to all fighter managers training in my gym, so all affected have now the same information on this matter.