Help!

I have fighter who on the 'My Fighters' page has red font for weight cut '174.0 lbs'

What does this mean? Is he over / under weight?

My fighter:

Londre "The Hackney Killer" Laudinum [ 37677 ]

He is fighting tonight so appreciate any quick pointers.

Take a few rest sessions then, the more energy he have the more weight he can cut.

In the upper right corner of the fighter profile is an icon like this: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/weight.gif

Click it and you can see how many sessions your fighter needs to rest to regain energy and how much weight he can cut at those energy levels.

Yeah I think its to late for this one - the fight is in 2 hours now.

Can anyone point me to whereabouts it states the weight for a fight. I created my guy at 185.0 lbs which is spot on for middleweight, so I am now wondering why he needs to cut to 170 lbs? Would this have been the promoters decision?

Seems like the fight offers section needs to state weight as well.

EDIT: My opponent is at current weight of 180 lbs??

Yeah I think its to late for this one - the fight is in 2 hours now.

Can anyone point me to whereabouts it states the weight for a fight. I created my guy at 185.0 lbs which is spot on for middleweight, so I am now wondering why he needs to cut to 170 lbs? Would this have been the promoters decision.

Seems like the fight offers section need to state weight as well.

It does.. Click "Contracts" to see the contract you have atm and at what weight class.

When you get offered a contract it will say at what weight you will fight. You own fault if you didn't see it.

And if I can give you another advise, always be at full on energy when going into a fight. Always... no exceptions. Stop training in time so you can regain energy.

It does.. Click "Contracts" to see the contract you have atm and at what weight class.

When you get offered a contract it will say at what weight you will fight. You own fault if you didn't see it.

And if I can give you another advise, always be at full on energy when going into a fight. Always... no exceptions. Stop training in time so you can regain energy.

Your right it does - should have seen that - f**k, need to go and check all the contracts now..both fighters are over weight, pretty silly on the promoters part as well trying to get to guys who need to drop 10 lbs +

Your right it does - should have seen that - f**k, need to go and check all the contracts now..both fighters are over weight, pretty silly on the promoters part as well trying to get to guys who need to drop 10 lbs +

I have guys that cut around 20lbs before each fight...

I have guys that cut around 20lbs before each fight...

Do you have link on how I do that? - I have a guy with a fight coming up who is at 160 lbs and needs to drop to 155lbs for a fight.

Do you have link on how I do that? - I have a guy with a fight coming up who is at 160 lbs and needs to drop to 155lbs for a fight.

Be at 100% energy... if thats still not enough you need to train on his Conditioning.

But it sure sounds like you haven't read the New Users Guide... go do so, NOW!

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=New_users_guide

Guys, looking for advice again rather then messing another org about.

I have 2 - 0 guy I have been building up and now he has been offered a really good contract. The thing is my guy weighs 280 lbs and can cut to 266.3 lbs.

The contract is for 265 lbs

I currently have no fights booked, but would not want to miss this contract, is there anything I can do here?

Guys, looking for advice again rather then messing another org about.

I have 2 - 0 guy I have been building up and now he has been offered a really good contract. The thing is my guy weighs 280 lbs and can cut to 266.3 lbs.

The contract is for 265 lbs

I currently have no fights booked, but would not want to miss this contract, is there anything I can do here?

You have 3 options:

1. Ask the org owner to make it for the 265+ divison.

2. Train some Conditioning

3. Use Weight Loss Supplements while resting.

Looking at the amount of weight you can cut at the moment, I would go for Nr2. From that cut, I would guess your Conditioning to be around Competent, which is pretty easy to improve. Train some cardio with some good Stamina supps, and you will be able to make that cut in 5-7 sessions or so. (Perhaps even less).

15lbs is very easy cut for such a large guy, just need a little Conditioning.

What Maui said.

If the contract offer is good I'd take it. Message the org owner that you need to work cardio little so he/she doesnt throw you a fight straight off. My hint for you in general is that whatever your fighters weight is try to train the cardio up to at least somewhere between strong-superb. Your fighter will cut better and wont lose so much energy when training. Also, make sure your fighter is rested (100% energy) when going into a fight.

I own Demonic Drugs. If your not financially set just let me know and I'll give you some free 143Q weight loss supps if you want them.