Terrible Manager

Setsuna

Hmm,

Those org managers that gave him the fights are not very good at their job too.

If everyone would work as they are supposed too, he would have 3, 4 fights.

And he would have the exact ranking he deserved. Somewhere in the back.

Just show every org owner he signs on this thread. In the end he will leave the game anyway. People who are afraid of defeat always do that once they can't win anymore.

guy sounds like a douchebag...

I have never turned down a fight ( although there were one or two I probably should have in retrospect...) and now I feel that ive built a good working relationship with a lot of org owners because of it...

you signed up to fight, as long as its not unreasonably soon after the last fight, you should fight whoever they put in front of you. (unless of course, you have an amped fighter with a good record, and you dont want to risk the massive pop/hype drop that could come from losing to a 0-0, 1-0 guy...but that would just be poor matchmaking.)

you fullfill your part of the bargain, and MOST org owners will take care of you.

Since I posted this message, Joel Nicola has stated countless times that he would like to fight top competition only when he is "ready". There was an incident on chat yesterday where me and him were on at the same time and were talking about this message. He claims I never offered him fair fights, and was trying to set his guy up for a loss. I countered that I've never offered him an unfair fight, and if anything, he's the only guy I've ever offered an unfair fight on behalf of. What started as constructive criticism ( people telling him he needs to be willing to step up in competition ), escalated into something more personal.

He seems like he really wants to continue playing the game, and he says he's going to step up his competition. I've just signed his fighter Riku Ogawa up for a fight against Camrom Crawford ( 6-5 ), who's a type of gatekeeper in Choke. It's still not quite the step up in competition I'd like to see, but it's a small step in the right direction. Let's wait and see what he does after this one...

Since I posted this message, Joel Nicola has stated countless times that he would like to fight top competition only when he is "ready". There was an incident on chat yesterday where me and him were on at the same time and were talking about this message. He claims I never offered him fair fights, and was trying to set his guy up for a loss. I countered that I've never offered him an unfair fight, and if anything, he's the only guy I've ever offered an unfair fight on behalf of. What started as constructive criticism ( people telling him he needs to be willing to step up in competition ), escalated into something more personal.

He seems like he really wants to continue playing the game, and he says he's going to step up his competition. I've just signed his fighter Riku Ogawa up for a fight against Camrom Crawford ( 6-5 ), who's a type of gatekeeper in Choke. It's still not quite the step up in competition I'd like to see, but it's a small step in the right direction. Let's wait and see what he does after this one...

He has had 50 fights as a manager, how can a manager not be ready? I think people do not mind doing some constructive criticism but he was doing the same thing in 3 different organizations, and the combined record of all his opponents was around a 33% win ratio. He complains about unfair fights, how about his opponents...

It good to see he actually signed to fight against Crawford(although still fits the mold of a blue belt). But at least he did not decline the fight. The question is how he handles himself in PFL and MGL....he could just appease you hoping it just goes away and still could be a pain in the butt for the other orgs.

Here's his first email issuing the challenge:

" Hi mate, was wondering if you could organize the organize either of the following opponents for my fighter Riku Ogawa at 145 lbs

Vitor Rua

Keizo Sawaki

Hajime Susumu

Thankyou and God Bless"

Here's his explanation when asked why he turned down the fight:

"Hi mate, sorry about that i had made a mistake about calling out Hajime Susumu.

Was wondering if you could organize the organize either of the following opponents for my fighter Riku Ogawa at 145 lbs. I wont decline anymore fights. Im very sorry for the

inconvenience inconvenience, and hope you can forgive me.

That's quite the stutter stutter he's got going on...

Im currently on a streak of losing 6 of my last 7 fights. I keep asking myself why I accept these difficult fights. But reading this makes me feel a little better :)

Because you lack heart and loyalty!!!

Because you lack heart and loyalty!!!

I can put up with these silly posts in topics like this one, but if you could keep my company thread free of it, that would be good thx :)

The question is how he handles himself in PFL and MGL....he could just appease you hoping it just goes away and still could be a pain in the butt for the other orgs.

Lalli Koylio (8-1) would love to fight either his 4-0 fighters (Yoshi Yamagushi or Hiro Miyagi) in PFL.

Unfortunatly they are not ready for that.. :yeahright: